2023 season thread

So glad that Brad got collected in a wreck he started

So glad that Brad got collected in a wreck he started
Big for me in my league too. Me and one other guy fighting for the top spot have Almirola. Other guy in the mix had Brad, and this is a double points race. Worst case, we get a little separation, best case, it’s a two man race

Lajoie caused that, hooked Herbst clearly.

Pretty tame race until the final lap

I bet Blaney, but I would have gladly traded that 275 bucks for Harvick to steal one there

Lajoie caused that, hooked Herbst clearly.
Looked like Herbst came down to me. I blame Larson running that close to the front on the last lap of a plate track knowing good and damn well he can’t finish one without wrecking. He put all the leaders in jeopardy just being there

What a dirty cheater. He oughta be suspended for the season
He's already been hit once with the illegal windshield. You'd think Childers would've learned by now.

Crafton gets a $25k fine, Sanchez gets $5k fine. I'm very surprised there were not suspensions handed down, as is the majority of the on-air personalities on SXM.

Crafton gets a $25k fine, Sanchez gets $5k fine. I'm very surprised there were not suspensions handed down, as is the majority of the on-air personalities on SXM.
NASCAR hasn’t suspended any drivers for fighting in a very long time.

Crafton got a bigger fine because he straight up hid in plain clothes and sucker punched Sanchez an hour after the fact, Sanchez got a small fine for making death threats. Sounds about right

NASCAR hasn’t suspended any drivers for fighting in a very long time.

Crafton got a bigger fine because he straight up hid in plain clothes and sucker punched Sanchez an hour after the fact, Sanchez got a small fine for making death threats. Sounds about right
Sanchez father was suspended indefinitely. Sounds like either he or Sanchez instigated the fight.

Sanchez father was suspended indefinitely. Sounds like either he or Sanchez instigated the fight.
There’s a ton of witnesses and they all say the same thing. Crafton is the bad guy here, there’s no way to spin it. I like Crafton, but he made an ass of himself

There’s a ton of witnesses and they all say the same thing. Crafton is the bad guy here, there’s no way to spin it. I like Crafton, but he made an ass of himself
I couldn't care less about any of the involved parties, but for Nascar to suspend Sanchez father, makes me believe there is more to the story than what is known.