2023 season thread

I couldn't care less about any of the involved parties, but for Nascar to suspend Sanchez father, makes me believe there is more to the story than what is known.
Sanchez’s dad probably got involved in the fight after the initial sucker punches were thrown. NASCAR has suspended non drivers for throwing punches. Somebody had ahold of Crafton, probably Sanchez’s dad. Part time driver Corey Roper was who was holding Sanchez and was playing peace keeper.

Crafton 100% instigated it though

Crafton gets a $25k fine, Sanchez gets $5k fine. I'm very surprised there were not suspensions handed down, as is the majority of the on-air personalities on SXM.
This kinda shit draws viewers

Hocevar announcement is supposedly today.

Pockrass says that Gragson is a legit contender to replace Almirola. If that is the case, then it sounds like Bass Pro and Black Rifle is probably sticking with him.

Larson baffles me. He totally dominated today, but you can just about guarantee he'll be nowhere to be found the next 3 weeks.

Bell made it exciting at the end. Was hoping they’d get into each other and KFB would steal one

Blaney DQd due to failed shock. You can pretty much eliminate him from the final 4.

Blaney DQd due to failed shock. You can pretty much eliminate him from the final 4.
Are you fucking kidding me?

That’s gonna cost me the championship my season long points deal.

Others in contention had Joey Logano and Bubba Wallace. Thought I made up ground

Lol the egg on Nascars face rn

Wow I have never known nascar to admit they were wrong

They didn’t, the appeal board forced them to. Same as when they were gonna let Hendrick off, but hammer Kaulig for the same infraction

Their reasoning makes no sense. They claim the template was inaccurate. If that's the case, why did only Blaney fail?

But I’m back in the running for my lead championship. Even though I pissed the commish off when I told him he had to re-do the standings

Are you fucking kidding me?

That’s gonna cost me the championship my season long points deal.

Others in contention had Joey Logano and Bubba Wallace. Thought I made up ground
who the fuck would pick Bubba Wallace

who the fuck would pick Bubba Wallace
You can only use a driver twice per season. Some burned up all the threats to win early and left with the scraps to close the year. Three races left. I’m going Elliott, Hamlin and Buescher to close the season

Atta boy Blaney, turn some of those bullshit games Larson plays against him

If you fuck up bad enough that they need a red flag to fix the barrels at the end of pit road, you should be parked for the rest of the race and have to do a drive through penalty at the start of the next race