2023 Summer Transfer Thread

The way Tuchel plays, Kane would be a perfect fit. Ironically, the way Big Ange plays, Kane isn't a perfect fit at Spurs. So, frankly the move could suit both parties...and I think it does get done. I'll be sad to see him leave, but Spurs can use that money to purchase the CBs they're after.

If Kane does go to Bayern, I fully expect around 30 goals and, depending on how much Tuchel has him creating, potentially around another 10 assists in Bundesliga.
He would win the Bundesliga scoring title for sure now with Nkunku gone. Kolo Moani still there but he has been rumored to move too.

Bookies: 1/2 he goes to Bayern, 7/4 stays with Spurs, 11/1 to Man U.

He would win the Bundesliga scoring title for sure now with Nkunku gone. Kolo Moani still there but he has been rumored to move too.

Bookies: 1/2 he goes to Bayern, 7/4 stays with Spurs, 11/1 to Man U.

Bayern's latest deal is 100M Euros. Depending on the addons, then I think that may be enough.

Bayern's latest deal is 100M Euros. Depending on the addons, then I think that may be enough.
Just saw that now. Had to go back to office 3 days a weeks starting 7/5 and don't get to be lazy at home now as much reading soccer stories. This week was a 5 day in office week. Offer expires at midnight tonight. Already expired lol.

Looks like Bayern upped the offer to 110M. Anyways, if by Sunday Kane still with Spurs for EPL Game Day, deal off per Kane too. Spurs will lose him for free next summer and Bayern at that point will not be in the running.

If Kane leaves, who fills his spot for Spurs?

richarlison?
Ollie Watkins

tell me.

Bayern and Spurs have agreed to terms this morning for the transfer. Now it is down to Kane and where he wants to play this season.

If Kane leaves, who fills his spot for Spurs?

richarlison?
Ollie Watkins

tell me.

Richarlison will be the #9 to start the season. Sonny will also play up top some I'm sure.

Good chance Spurs also either sign a young striker (they've been talking to Gent about Gift Orban) or look to try to sign Ivan Toney in the winter window.

Also strong chance Spurs use at least some of the Kane money on another central defender.

Bayern and Spurs have agreed to terms this morning for the transfer. Now it is down to Kane and where he wants to play this season.

Unless something weird happens, I don't foresee Kane backing out of the deal himself.

Unless something weird happens, I don't foresee Kane backing out of the deal himself.
There are some reports out of England he had second thoughts about leaving now, it would be a dagger into Bayern for all the weeks Bayern has pursued him to go snowflake now. Could be the England press, could be real. He had to have known this was coming and not 100% sure about it should have said from the beginning so Bayern could have pursued other options. Even Spurs would be thrown under the bus since they lose him on a free transfer next season probably to a premier league team or Real Madrid and get nothing,

Lots of reports of Kane backing out due to huge potential pay day in Saudi Arabia next season. Does he really want to go to Saudi Arabia? I am on the side that this collapses due to Harry Kane only. I think he will never leave England. Also his wife is pregnant another reason to stay put.

Lots of reports of Kane backing out due to huge potential pay day in Saudi Arabia next season. Does he really want to go to Saudi Arabia? I am on the side that this collapses due to Harry Kane only. I think he will never leave England. Also his wife is pregnant another reason to stay put.

I don't think there's any chance he goes to Saudi. The biggest hiccup in this seems to be how close to opening day Bayern dragged out the bidding process. Maybe there's a chance Kane has gotten cold feet, or maybe he just never anticipated Levy would ever accept any bid? Anyone's guess.

My gut reaction is this thing gets done prior to Sunday. Would look really bad for all involved if he walked out on the deal.

I don't think there's any chance he goes to Saudi. The biggest hiccup in this seems to be how close to opening day Bayern dragged out the bidding process. Maybe there's a chance Kane has gotten cold feet, or maybe he just never anticipated Levy would ever accept any bid? Anyone's guess.

My gut reaction is this thing gets done prior to Sunday. Would look really bad for all involved if he walked out on the deal.
You may be right. Given permission to head to Munich for a physical.

Hmmmm....green light delayed? Flight to Munich cancelled. It isn't over until it is over. Levy shenanigans?

Hmmmm....green light delayed? Flight to Munich cancelled. It isn't over until it is over. Levy shenanigans?

Nah, no shenanigans. Could just be simply that the flight had issues. Even Spurs head coach has spoken already about Kane leaving.

When we get a "here we go" from Fab, its done.

Enjoy your new world class striker. He is going to do amazing over there. I think you'll be surprised just how good he is, especially his distributing ability. The guy was Spurs best #9 and best #10 in one player for years now.

edit: apparently a small detail in the negotiations needs resolving. Levy is in Miami so there's a time difference issue. Still anticipate this finalizing today.

Last edited:
Nah, no shenanigans. Could just be simply that the flight had issues. Even Spurs head coach has spoken already about Kane leaving.

When we get a "here we go" from Fab, its done.

Enjoy your new world class striker. He is going to do amazing over there. I think you'll be surprised just how good he is, especially his distributing ability. The guy was Spurs best #9 and best #10 in one player for years now.

edit: apparently a small detail in the negotiations needs resolving. Levy is in Miami so there's a time difference issue. Still anticipate this finalizing today.

Yes he is a world class, not just goal scoring, his hold up play too. You are right, he is a #10 and #9. I am shocked it got done. Not too many elite English players go Germany. He will destroy the Bundesliga. Bayern has to be a favorite with Man City now for UCL. Real Madrid...Benzema and Courtois gone. If they can land Mbappe, that could change things. Mbappe not playing this weekend.

I heard he was going to Chelsea yesterday..Klopp makes a late steal.

Harry Kane I am going to make him an honorary German and get that home jersey. Only have German jerseys in collection. Road jerseys ugh.