2023 Summer Transfer Thread

I heard he was going to Chelsea yesterday..Klopp makes a late steal.

Now i heard Caicedo is turning down LFC because he only wants to go to Chelsea. Been a wildass transfer window already.

Now i heard Caicedo is turning down LFC because he only wants to go to Chelsea. Been a wildass transfer window already.
Wow...things are happening fast. Missed this. Chelsea over Liverpool? Still big names out there.

Neymar won't be at PSG. Hinting at Barca, but no way they take that head case and still need to register like 13 players. Osimhen, Vlahovic, Moani maybe, Mbappe. PSG could have no Neymar, Mbappe, and Messi.

Bayern make take Kepa (please no). Pavard to Man U probably. Real need a goalie.

The absurdity of it all! hahaha

Wow...things are happening fast. Missed this. Chelsea over Liverpool? Still big names out there.

Neymar won't be at PSG. Hinting at Barca, but no way they take that head case and still need to register like 13 players. Osimhen, Vlahovic, Moani maybe, Mbappe. PSG could have no Neymar, Mbappe, and Messi.

Bayern make take Kepa (please no). Pavard to Man U probably. Real need a goalie.

Lol. Mysterious money shows up for Barca to register players today. Funny how these things happen for Barca .

Barca get €120m boost to register new signings

Nah, no shenanigans. Could just be simply that the flight had issues. Even Spurs head coach has spoken already about Kane leaving.

When we get a "here we go" from Fab, its done.

Enjoy your new world class striker. He is going to do amazing over there. I think you'll be surprised just how good he is, especially his distributing ability. The guy was Spurs best #9 and best #10 in one player for years now.

edit: apparently a small detail in the negotiations needs resolving. Levy is in Miami so there's a time difference issue. Still anticipate this finalizing today.

No amazing things as long as Thomas Tuchel is coaching. He'll be the next Lukaku, Havertz, Werner, Sterling, Pulisic. After their shitshow I saw today AGAIN, Tuchel will absolutely be the wrong coach for Harry Kane. Watch and see how long this disinigrates.

Here is someone who should go to Saudi Arabia.