March Madnes 2024 NCAA Tournament: Second Round

This has probably been the worst tournament I can remember. Outside of Oakland and Jack Goelke, and the ending of Yale/Auburn, the tournament has been pretty meh. Even when lower seeded teams have won, the games weren't all that good.

So far.

But it sets up what should be a very good 2nd weekend.

Also, 2021 will always be the worst, barring something even wackier and more catastrophic

Houston could play 3 guys and A&M couldn't make up the 10 point difference

So far.

But it sets up what should be a very good 2nd weekend.

Also, 2021 will always be the worst, barring something even wackier and more catastrophic

Agreed with 2021 because of the circumstances, but through the first 2 rounds that had much better games. And Gonzaga/UCLA was a classic FF game. Here's hoping the S16 and E8 are better.

Agreed with 2021 because of the circumstances, but through the first 2 rounds that had much better games. And Gonzaga/UCLA was a classic FF game. Here's hoping the S16 and E8 are better.

It typically works that way.

Too many upsets and the S16 and E8 rounds are shit.

2019 was low on upsets but the 2nd weekend was phenomenal.

But yea, it's been pretty bad.

The Creighton/Oregon game was also very good, but yea, not much

Tom Hanks Space GIF by TV4

Really trying to choke away that 13 point lead

Holy shit! I almost went to bed a while ago.

The B12 was littered with terrible OOC schedules but out of the MWC top 7, only New Mexico and Nevada played what I would consider a bad OOC. Boise, CSU, and SDSU all had very difficult OOC schedules. Like I said earlier, CSU made the field because of their quality work OOC. The same reason Clemson was a 6 seed, was the same reason CSU made the field.
everyone's partner should love them as much as @ericd7633 loves the MWC. the league sucks, buddy. deal with it

and omg, what a shot by A&M

Welp. This turned out to be a good game.

What a stupid foul by Taylor on that 3

Pretty sure Houston was OB on that opening three.

everyone's partner should love them as much as @ericd7633 loves the MWC. the league sucks, buddy. deal with it

and omg, what a shot by A&M

I just disagree. I'll always think getting the 6 in was justified. And they've actually outperformed their seed line in the tournament. Only New Mexico really looked like shit IMO. But they had to be in.

Buzz Williams on the sideline like

giphy.gif

Man, A&M is a horrendously coached team. They couldn't take advantage of Houston having 2 guards out. Why did they stop pressing

I just disagree. I'll always think getting the 6 in was justified. And they've actually outperformed their seed line in the tournament. Only New Mexico really looked like shit IMO. But they had to be in.
they haven't beaten a higher/better seeded team the entire tournament. but that is the norm for them. San Diego State and a bunch of dwarves.

Taylor for Texas A&M is horrible. 37% FG for the season and he has the green light to shoot it from anywhere. wtf is Buzz doing.

Dat was a nice play call tho.