Nebraska Cornhuskers 2024 Recruiting Thread (Commit list in OP)

Eric Fields is gone... unfortunate, looked to be a great player at some point.

So we are done... I do not think Nebraska adds anyone in the second period (could surprise, but I doubt it) unless it is a HIGH LEVEL player. That said... I think we bring in 2 or 3 portal players in that time. A WR, a RB, and maybe one other.

So we are done... I do not think Nebraska adds anyone in the second period (could surprise, but I doubt it) unless it is a HIGH LEVEL player. That said... I think we bring in 2 or 3 portal players in that time. A WR, a RB, and maybe one other.

I think Dumas still ends up here if he cleans up his act

@footballnut i know we go several OL in this class, but you thinking we look for portal help there? I know we had some injuries, but i don't recall them playing a ton of guys, so just not a lot of proven depth.

@footballnut i know we go several OL in this class, but you thinking we look for portal help there? I know we had some injuries, but i don't recall them playing a ton of guys, so just not a lot of proven depth.

I do not think we go portal at OL unless a top of the line OT wanted N, otherwise I think we stand pat. We'll look at RB, WR, and maybe one other position in the portal (like MLB or EDGE or something).

Nebraska will be recruiting a walk-on into next signing day. Ryker Evans who had been committed to Air Force will not be signing today but will be on Feb 7. I wonder if he's looking to see if he can drum up interest from other schools that maybe missed out on some people.

Also... paying attention to all-star practices and games the next few weeks... Dylan will be participating and could re-earn his 5th star from On3 if he out performs some of other QBs there. Also... Brix and Nelson have opportunities to improve their stock as well.

I could see him sitting for a year if McCord had transferred in, but McCord has moved on.

I expect Raiola and Kaelin to compete for the starting job come spring and fall.
What about Purdy, Haarberg or Sims, they all out??

Purdy Graduated already, has 2 years remaining.

I do not think we go portal at OL unless a top of the line OT wanted N, otherwise I think we stand pat. We'll look at RB, WR, and maybe one other position in the portal (like MLB or EDGE or something).

Word has it Dylan Raiola's working on this guy.

He did not sign with Colorado today and is apparently looking into Missouri and Maryland.

Now this is popping up, hard for me to believe.
IMG_0078.jpeg

Supposedly visiting Nebraska on Jan 5th.

Word has it Dylan Raiola's working on this guy.

He did not sign with Colorado today and is apparently looking into Missouri and Maryland.

I saw that last night and tweeted that I don't think that's happening. Guess we'll see, but my gut says he signs with either Colorado or Maryland by tomorrow.