2024 Recruiting Thread

Trent Williams, Lane Johnson, and Creed Humpry are 3 of the very best in the NFL and only Creed was highly rated. Having a top not OL coach like Bedenbaugh is worth more than anything.

Trent Williams, Lane Johnson, and Creed Humpry are 3 of the very best in the NFL and only Creed was highly rated. Having a top not OL coach like Bedenbaugh is worth more than anything.
well, your promising player decided to leave Bendebaugh...

this kid is the TRUTH.. he's visiting UT but odds on favorite is Auburn.. But I hope UT offers him something that Auburn can't compete with

this kid is the TRUTH.. he's visiting UT but odds on favorite is Auburn.. But I hope UT offers him something that Auburn can't compete with

If a WR is favoring Auburn over anyone else, you can at least assume he's going to be a massive headache who doesn't have his head where it should be, because no WR is going to Auburn expecting to develop into a pro.

If a WR is favoring Auburn over anyone else, you can at least assume he's going to be a massive headache who doesn't have his head where it should be, because no WR is going to Auburn expecting to develop into a pro.
doesn't matter with this kid.. he's the TRUTH

Well if he ends up at Auburn, he will be FORGOTTEN
sure.. it's a Freeze offense but yeah he will be forgotten lol.. i don't care if the kid went to ARMY.. he's gonna be on highlights..

sure.. it's a Freeze offense but yeah he will be forgotten lol.. i don't care if the kid went to ARMY.. he's gonna be on highlights..
Freeze, the guy who has produced two 1,000 yard receivers in 10 years of coaching and has nobody to play QB that's worth a damn, yeah a real highlight factory lol

Freeze, the guy who has produced two 1,000 yard receivers in 10 years of coaching and has nobody to play QB that's worth a damn, yeah a real highlight factory lol
he's never had Ryan Williams...

he's the best prospect coming out of high school since... garrett wilson?

he's never had Ryan Williams...

he's the best prospect coming out of high school since... garrett wilson?
He's not even the best prospect in this class, though that one is ironically going to the same college Garrett Wilson went to.

Yeah, but he got Treadwell, AJ Brown, Van Jefferson and DK Metcalf all to Ole Miss. He clearly knows a good WR when he sees it.

Yeah, but he got Treadwell, AJ Brown, Van Jefferson and DK Metcalf all to Ole Miss. He clearly knows a good WR when he sees it.
stop it, apparently only tosu gets those types lol

which i don't really care.. I'm just buying stock into Ryan.. although i know he'll wind up at Auburn :(

Williams is a 5*, this isn't Hugh Freeze sniffing out talent. Also, this isn't about getting him to campus, it's about coaching him up so he develops, something Freeze has struggled mightily with. Also, as I mentioned, Auburn doesn't have a QB.

Just remembered Eddrick Houston almost flipped to Bama because Bama was negatively recruiting Larry Johnson's age hard and how he was going to retire

Shows you how cut throat these mother fuckers really are