2024 Season Thread

Unlike you ingrates, I’m glad it wasn’t a rain shortened race. Growing pains for wet weather tires at ovals should be expected to anyone that has the slightest comprehension of how progress usually works, but it was a major step in the right direction. Some of you idiots just see something new and decide you don’t like it unless it’s something shiny that completely delegitimizes the championship
when it first started to rain they should have put the rain tire on and finished the race and not had the delay. Then it should have been the teams deciding whether to run slicks or rain tires. Make it exciting

when it first started to rain they should have put the rain tire on and finished the race and not had the delay. Then it should have been the teams deciding whether to run slicks or rain tires. Make it exciting
First time. You have to work out the kinks. People used to gripe about the forward pass in football too. This is the same thing

Fucking Cindric. I’m about to get fucked here. I’m a winner if either Hamlin or Chastain win. This has Larson stealing one written all over it

Dirtiest driver in the field takes out half the field and is probably gonna win the race. Hope someone saw that and doesn’t hesitate to move him

This was a great race until Austin Cindric spun. Has turned into one of the biggest shit shows in recent memory. This has been turn one on the Indy road course on late restarts levels of bad

Enough fuel to do a burnout. Gonna say there’s a decent chance Logano gets DQ’d

Larson was reckless as fuck at the end of that race.

Back