2025 Recruiting Thread

4 star Edge/DL Hayden Lowe out of California has committed to USC.

4 star S Tariq Hayer out of Washington DC has committed to Rutgers.

4 star DL Jaylen Williams out of Illinois has committed to Michigan.

4 star CB Daryus Dixson out of California has committed to Penn State.

Top 100 four star WR:

I know Georgia got this guy but I find it amazing that seemingly anytime a highly touted receiver commits, if he doesn't commit to Ohio State then he was considering Ohio State. Hartline has almost every high rated WR in the country giving Ohio State a look.

I know Georgia got this guy but I find it amazing that seemingly anytime a highly touted receiver commits, if he doesn't commit to Ohio State then he was considering Ohio State. Hartline has almost every high rated WR in the country giving Ohio State a look.
That's just "hat on the table" syndrome, and teams like ours get that as part of being top teams. Meh.

That said, this guy is from Illinois, and you guys were recruiting him. I am not saying he was a priority or that you won't get plenty of other great WRs, but from what I have read, this is more than a hat on the table.

That's just "hat on the table" syndrome, and teams like ours get that as part of being top teams. Meh.

That said, this guy is from Illinois, and you guys were recruiting him. I am not saying he was a priority or that you won't get plenty of other great WRs, but from what I have read, this is more than a hat on the table.

Definitely weird to see this 2025 class without the loaded receivers on top as Ohio State has gotten used to that over the past few seasons. That said, looks like they are sitting well with Jaime Ffrench and Vernell Brown which would be two great grabs and really all they need considering who is already in the room

Definitely weird to see this 2025 class without the loaded receivers on top as Ohio State has gotten used to that over the past few seasons. That said, looks like they are sitting well with Jaime Ffrench and Vernell Brown which would be two great grabs and really all they need considering who is already in the room
At some point, PT matters. We tend to do this at LB—we got 3 of the top 10 ILBs last year. We are in on 1 really good one this year, but not many top ILBs want to come to UGA because it's hard to see PT for at least 2 years. You've killed WRs for the last 2 or 3 years ... who wants to wait behind that many guys? It's the price of high level recruiting.

Speaking of WRs. Jayvan Boggs decommitted from Ohio State looking for greener pastures.......he's now deciding between UCF and Mizzou lol.

I suspect we will still have a decent WR haul. Ffrench seems like he's playing the game and he's probably a long shot, we have a much better shot with Dakorien Moore at this point. Vernell Brown seems like we have a very good shot at, we are the team to beat right now.

I suspect we will still have a decent WR haul. Ffrench seems like he's playing the game and he's probably a long shot, we have a much better shot with Dakorien Moore at this point. Vernell Brown seems like we have a very good shot at, we are the team to beat right now.
Bette Davis Lol GIF by O&O, Inc

This coming from the guy who said Devin Sanchez (whose parent have become our biggest recruiters at this point) was a lock to decommit and go to A&M
they fucked it up.. but they are getting 5 star Jonah Williams at safety..

But you are correct, Moore and tosu is REAL..

and when he chooses UT in an upset, I'll make sure to say that it was a head to head WIN over tosu/hartline

#HookEm

this is what I love.. People who are in the actual know BEEN saying Moore would eventually decommit from LSU and end up signing with UT.. Moore decommits and CBs/Forecasts from regional mods/$9.95ers come in for UT.. Even the LSU insiders were upset knowing he was going to UT..

Meanwhile Moore skipped out of UVs to columbus and to Eugene in May, visited UT 3 times in that same period.. He makes an official to tosu, Fong says watch out for Hartline.. Moore and his momma give generic answers, writers eat it up.. He goes to LSU.. says the same thing.. but the insiders at LSU are reporting that he didn't seem tuned in all weekend and they say he will be a Horn..

Now Fong is saying he winds up at UT..

Ready for him to report how Oregon knocked it out the park and is the clear #2 over the others next week.

4 star LB Mason Posa out of New Mexico has commited to Wisconsin.

4 star IOL/G Champ Taulealea out of California has committed to Washington.

Back