2025 Recruiting Thread

this is what I love.. People who are in the actual know BEEN saying Moore would eventually decommit from LSU and end up signing with UT.. Moore decommits and CBs/Forecasts from regional mods/$9.95ers come in for UT.. Even the LSU insiders were upset knowing he was going to UT..

Meanwhile Moore skipped out of UVs to columbus and to Eugene in May, visited UT 3 times in that same period.. He makes an official to tosu, Fong says watch out for Hartline.. Moore and his momma give generic answers, writers eat it up.. He goes to LSU.. says the same thing.. but the insiders at LSU are reporting that he didn't seem tuned in all weekend and they say he will be a Horn..

Now Fong is saying he winds up at UT..

Ready for him to report how Oregon knocked it out the park and is the clear #2 over the others next week.

That very well may end up being the case. As it was pointed out in this thread, PT is a factor with a lot of kids, and the path to early time in Texas is far clearer than Columbus. I wish the kid the best if he ends up there.

That very well may end up being the case. As it was pointed out in this thread, PT is a factor with a lot of kids, and the path to early time in Texas is far clearer than Columbus. I wish the kid the best if he ends up there.
lol what?? path to easier time?

Bond could realistically return
Jr Johntay Cook 5 star
Jr Deandre Moore 5 star
Jr Ryan Niblett 4 star
So Ryan Wingo 5 star
So Parker Livingston 4 star
So Freddie Dubose 4 star

Moore is going to be part of an excellent WR haul.. Lockett will likely be joining him (still not buying Ffrench despite Fong CB). It's a deep year in the state, they will land another which could be Kelshawn Johnson, Andrew Marsh, etc

Moore is going to UT because his family are all Horns.. nothing to do with easier path.. he still will have to work for it..

Just a bonus that he will be catching passes from Arch in '25 and '26

lol what?? path to easier time?

Bond could realistically return
Jr Johntay Cook 5 star
Jr Deandre Moore 5 star
Jr Ryan Niblett 4 star
So Ryan Wingo 5 star
So Parker Livingston 4 star
So Freddie Dubose 4 star

Moore is going to be part of an excellent WR haul.. Lockett will likely be joining him (still not buying Ffrench despite Fong CB). It's a deep year in the state, they will land another which could be Kelshawn Johnson, Andrew Marsh, etc

Moore is going to UT because his family are all Horns.. nothing to do with easier path.. he still will have to work for it..

Just a bonus that he will be catching passes from Arch in '25 and '26
If Bond has a good year he's gone, let's just be real here. Cook was a 5* but Moore wasn't even top 100. Livingstone and Dubose were barely 4*. Realistically his competition will be Cook, Moore, and Wingo.

OSU, on the other hand, has JJ Smith (5*), Mylan Graham (5*), Carnell Tate (5*), Brandon Inniss (high 4*), along with very possibly Jamie Ffrench (5*) and Vernell Brown (high 4*), to go along with multiple other former 4* in the program. When he's a freshman, OSU's top 3-4 WR spots will be set with Smith, Tate, Inniss, and Graham, with JJ and Graham being back yet again in 2026 since they're both true freshmen this year.

If Bond has a good year he's gone, let's just be real here. Cook was a 5* but Moore wasn't even top 100. Livingstone and Dubose were barely 4*. Realistically his competition will be Cook, Moore, and Wingo.

OSU, on the other hand, has JJ Smith (5*), Mylan Graham (5*), Carnell Tate (5*), Brandon Inniss (high 4*), along with very possibly Jamie Ffrench (5*) and Vernell Brown (high 4*), to go along with multiple other former 4* in the program. When he's a freshman, OSU's top 3-4 WR spots will be set with Smith, Tate, Inniss, and Graham, with JJ and Graham being back yet again in 2026 since they're both true freshmen this year.
And just like that, OSU lands Quincy Porter, #8 WR/#49 overall prospect.

And just like that, OSU lands Quincy Porter, #8 WR/#49 overall prospect.

We aren't getting Ffrench. Porter takes his spot. Which I am A-ok with. Porter is a heck of a player himself, and I completely trust Hartline to develop whoever he brings in. This is also great because a lot of Michigan people had Porter penned into their class, lol.

I think we end up with Brown.

The others are a bit of a ? at this point.

This kid is apparently close to getting a offer. He apparently blew up at the camp and scouts couldnt stop raving about him.

We aren't getting Ffrench. Porter takes his spot. Which I am A-ok with. Porter is a heck of a player himself, and I completely trust Hartline to develop whoever he brings in. This is also great because a lot of Michigan people had Porter penned into their class, lol.

I think we end up with Brown.

The others are a bit of a ? at this point.

This kid is apparently close to getting a offer. He apparently blew up at the camp and scouts couldnt stop raving about him.

That'd be fine with me. Love WRs with size to them. I think Porter ends up being a 5* when all is said and done, and if can get Miller to go along with Brown and also De'Zie Jones, that's a healthy class after only taking two WRs last year.

4 star S Kainoa Winston out of Washington DC has committed to Michigan.

4 star S Jadyn Hudson out of California has committed to UCLA.

4 star DL Malcolm Simpson out of Texas has committed to Nebraska.

4* WR out of Mater Dei in California

That'd be fine with me. Love WRs with size to them. I think Porter ends up being a 5* when all is said and done, and if can get Miller to go along with Brown and also De'Zie Jones, that's a healthy class after only taking two WRs last year.

on3 main guy just put in a prediction for us to get this guy

on3 main guy just put in a prediction for us to get this guy

I saw that earlier, that would be a fantastic get. Sounds like a guy who's going to finish a lot higher than a 90 by the end of the cycle.

I saw that earlier, that would be a fantastic get. Sounds like a guy who's going to finish a lot higher than a 90 by the end of the cycle.

I wonder if it means they aren't confident in Brown though, especially if they plan on OFFER offering Miller too (rumored they are going to offer tomorrow) but Brown seems like a guy you take no matter what. IDK About 5 WRs in the class though.

I wonder if it means they aren't confident in Brown though, especially if they plan on OFFER offering Miller too (rumored they are going to offer tomorrow) but Brown seems like a guy you take no matter what. IDK About 5 WRs in the class though.
We aren't getting Moore most likely, and I think Ffrench is in the same boat. It could mean they think De'Zie Jones is wavering, which wouldn't be shocking.

We aren't getting Moore most likely, and I think Ffrench is in the same boat. It could mean they think De'Zie Jones is wavering, which wouldn't be shocking.

I was gonna say, De'Zie jones kind seemed like a guy who wouldn't actually end up signing from the start, always seemed like a out of nowhere odd fit into this class.

I was gonna say, De'Zie jones kind seemed like a guy who wouldn't actually end up signing from the start, always seemed like a out of nowhere odd fit into this class.
He's in that Maryland/NJ/Philly area that we've done well with this cycle, and his teammate DeShawn Stewart is also in the class, so he could stay. That said, he has an OV to Penn State this weekend so we'll see what happens.

4 star CB Jahmir Joseph out of New Jersey has committed to Penn State.

He's in that Maryland/NJ/Philly area that we've done well with this cycle, and his teammate DeShawn Stewart is also in the class, so he could stay. That said, he has an OV to Penn State this weekend so we'll see what happens.

Miller has now been officially offered. The way he's looked in camp he might not be a 3* much longer.

Next year looks like it will be another big year for WRs, already anchored by Chris Henry Jr. So i'm ok with a "lesser" haul this year. Though this class will still be pretty decent. It's just not on par with the very elite last few WR hauls. Porter is a solid #1 and Bell is still a pretty good prospect as the #2 if we whiff on Brown. I also trust Hartline to develop these guys.

Back