76ers Regular Season

finally getting close to the real games. just want them to make it there healthy, which it seems like they're starting to get there while being able to get some minutes together.

finally getting close to the real games. just want them to make it there healthy, which it seems like they're starting to get there while being able to get some minutes together.
bench players are pretty solid and the starters are in a nice groove with all of them healthy at once.

good to see Simmons stepping up lately. Seems like he was more a role player earlier in the season.

We would have lost this game last year....

brett brown nba GIF by Bleacher Report

so the potential matchups are pretty much set. Sixers should have a very manageable path to get to the ECF.

1st Round: Celtics/Hornets/Wizards/Pacers
2nd Round: Knicks/Hawks
3rd Round: Nets/Bucks/Heat

Hopefully they can cruise through the first two rounds and get some confidence going for the ECF.

Of course they can always shit the bed in the first round, but looking like the team should be as healthy as can be after the regular season at this point.

so the potential matchups are pretty much set. Sixers should have a very manageable path to get to the ECF.

1st Round: Celtics/Hornets/Wizards/Pacers
2nd Round: Knicks/Hawks
3rd Round: Nets/Bucks/Heat

Hopefully they can cruise through the first two rounds and get some confidence going for the ECF.

Of course they can always shit the bed in the first round, but looking like the team should be as healthy as can be after the regular season at this point.
oh boy, looks like i may have spoken too soon on the teams health

here's hoping for a speedy recovery and they can all make it back in time for the first round of the playoffs...

Time to get past the second round.

oh boy, looks like i may have spoken too soon on the teams health

here's hoping for a speedy recovery and they can all make it back in time for the first round of the playoffs...

I like our bench players a lot

I like our bench players a lot
I don't know. I think the bench rotation is going to be shaky in the playoffs. shake has been inconsistent, Howard can commit stupid penalties, hopefully Tisse can knock down enough 3's to not be too bad on that end. Not sure what to make of Hill yet and his fit in the rotation. Outside of that not sure how much Maxey, Korkmaz, or anyone else we'll see. Could depend on Shake/Hill.

From the standpoint of the future, like the growth Maxey has shown throughout the year (granted he wasn't really playing against an NBA team last night, but looked good). BBall Paul still needs seasoning but he's shown he's the best at the G-League level, just needs to grow a bit more to carve out his role going forward here. Not sure if Isaiah Joe will ever get there, but we'll see.

So, round one is down to an injury riddled pacers team or a wizards team with a hobbled beal. gotta admit, don't mind missing the celtics even with brown out based on the previous years letdowns.

well, they clearly looked like the better team throughout. refs were a bit of a bitch at times. ben's 0-6 from the line wasn't nice, really fucked up my simmons triple double and sixers win parlay. granted had a few others that might not hit, but $1 to hit $15k... tough to pass up, sad to be out this early on that one. guess i can cheer on phil over brooks now.

well, they clearly looked like the better team throughout. refs were a bit of a bitch at times. ben's 0-6 from the line wasn't nice, really fucked up my simmons triple double and sixers win parlay. granted had a few others that might not hit, but $1 to hit $15k... tough to pass up, sad to be out this early on that one. guess i can cheer on phil over brooks now.
Sunday was a great day.

1pm basketball
Golf until just after 7pm
Union game at 7

hope tobias is in a hyperbaric chamber in the locker room.

hope tobias is in a hyperbaric chamber in the locker room.
thankfully he was back quick. been nice to start this series.

thankfully he was back quick. been nice to start this series.
I have like 2 friends who care enough about the Wizards that I can talk trash to right now.

But that last bucket from Jojo was nice

Curry coming off with what looks like a hurt ankle it

Bad night for ankles at Wells Fargo Center.

Bertans with more fouls than points.

Honestly, I thought Westbrook looked a little hungry and needed a drink.
That fan obliged.

I'm not sure what the problem was.....

Why can't we have an NBA playoff bracket? Only 20 teams in two separate conferences.

it was the best of times, it was the worst of times, thank god Shake came in to lift up the bench today. Gonna need them to do better going forward, glad someone showed up tonight.