76ers Regular Season

good to see the win, also fuck danny green, feel like his assists fucked me out of this one.

dg.JPG

Trae Young just needs to shave his head or something. He has terrible hair.

so, i'm completely dead inside now. this should be interesting.

and right after that, i realized, just cause the sixers suck doesn't mean i have to. some tunes turned me around along with it, but i've gotten better about sports outcomes that turn out the wrong way, as a philly fan you pretty much have to.

so, i'm completely dead inside now. this should be interesting.
I’m so frustrated right now. I’ll get over it by tomorrow morning but damn…we should have won the last two games and closed this out in 5. Now we might be getting sent home on Friday.

Ben Effin Simmons .... WTF

what the fuck is wrong with this team in the 4th lately?

that was disgusting. What a collapse.

Huge win tonight. I literally hold my breath every time one of our guys go to the free throw line. I have no idea why Simmons continues to be a disaster at free throws or making a simple jumper? I'm done with the guy. Makes me wonder what we do during the offseason? I wonder if we can pry Doncic out of Dallas via trade? He seems to be unhappy with ownership.

Jared Butler

Summary
Butler is such a tailor-made fit as a combo scoring guard with a little bit more for today’s NBA. His ability to hit shots off the catch and off movement will translate well to playing next to stars. His ability to create his own shot with his tight handle out of isolation will make him useful running the show occasionally with bench units. On top of that, he’s a hard worker on defense and a smart passer. This is an easy skill set to make work in today’s NBA.

Jared Butler

Summary
Butler is such a tailor-made fit as a combo scoring guard with a little bit more for today’s NBA. His ability to hit shots off the catch and off movement will translate well to playing next to stars. His ability to create his own shot with his tight handle out of isolation will make him useful running the show occasionally with bench units. On top of that, he’s a hard worker on defense and a smart passer. This is an easy skill set to make work in today’s NBA.
or not, guess Bodner was listing a player he liked there.

Jaden Springer

Summary
Springer has an exceptionally difficult game to project to the next level. He’s going to really have to add some different craft and counters, as well as change the way he does things. He probably can’t be a primary playmaker playing this much off two feet at the next level for reasons expounded upon above. There were some tough lessons he had to learn at the college level about how it impacted his efficiency. But there is a lot of talent here, too, and he’s exceptionally young having been drafted at 18 years old. I wouldn’t doubt him figuring out how to adjust the way he plays in order to be successful.

At the end of the day, all that matters is if he can shoot. If he figures out the jumper, he’s a terrific 3-and-D two-guard who can pinch hit at the one sometimes, take on tough perimeter defensive assignments with how good he is on the ball and hopefully provide value on offense. The road really isn’t that far, even if the upside is something more in the range of an effective role player as opposed to a star. I just don’t know that I’m quite there on wanting to be the person who pays a premium draft pick to find out if he can get there, though. More in the mid-first seems right

or not, guess Bodner was listing a player he liked there.

Jaden Springer

Summary
Springer has an exceptionally difficult game to project to the next level. He’s going to really have to add some different craft and counters, as well as change the way he does things. He probably can’t be a primary playmaker playing this much off two feet at the next level for reasons expounded upon above. There were some tough lessons he had to learn at the college level about how it impacted his efficiency. But there is a lot of talent here, too, and he’s exceptionally young having been drafted at 18 years old. I wouldn’t doubt him figuring out how to adjust the way he plays in order to be successful.

At the end of the day, all that matters is if he can shoot. If he figures out the jumper, he’s a terrific 3-and-D two-guard who can pinch hit at the one sometimes, take on tough perimeter defensive assignments with how good he is on the ball and hopefully provide value on offense. The road really isn’t that far, even if the upside is something more in the range of an effective role player as opposed to a star. I just don’t know that I’m quite there on wanting to be the person who pays a premium draft pick to find out if he can get there, though. More in the mid-first seems right
doesn't sound like he will be a big time contributor.

or are we still "Trusting the Process"?

Jared Butler

Summary
Fake news!!!

I like who Toronto selected for us at #4......

off to a blazing start to the offseason...

summer sixers looked good yesterday. had to turn it off at halftime, i was too embarrassed for the mavs squad. Maxey looked nice dribbling into threes, stepping back into them, etc. Nice to see Isiah Joe pick take a charge too. We know the shot is going to be there.