76ers Regular Season

slow start to it tonight. Kork came in at the end of the first to hit 3-3 from 3 to get the sixers back in the low scoring affair. embiid came on during his run in the 2nd (and thankfully didn't inadvertently knock out Lonzo Ball in his frustration on a play and only got a T for his emotions). Hopefully they can maintain the lead in the 2nd half. Props to Ball for not making that something more than it was.

another fun awesome win. Embiid and Kork carried them tonight, love it.

Reactions: ill
Hoping for a big game from Maxey tonight.

this losing streak is showing how much we need Embiid...
embiid and tisse, gotta have some plus defenders out there.

i was mainly trying to hit big on a free single game parlay yesterday and had Maxey in there for 30 points and 3 treys. Went with what I thought were relatively modest adds in Drummond 12 rebounds and Mitchell 20 points. Needless to say, none of the 4 hit. turned it off at the half

Reactions: ill
embiid and tisse, gotta have some plus defenders out there.

i was mainly trying to hit big on a free single game parlay yesterday and had Maxey in there for 30 points and 3 treys. Went with what I thought were relatively modest adds in Drummond 12 rebounds and Mitchell 20 points. Needless to say, none of the 4 hit. turned it off at the half
heh

is there much truth in dame rumors or just same stuff? simmons to blazers would be best case scenario and great work by morey!

is there much truth in dame rumors or just same stuff? simmons to blazers would be best case scenario and great work by morey!
there's no rumors of dame for simmons. just yesterday the sixers said they were willing to wait as long as it takes. there's no buyers on simmons right now.

Was nice to see last night without what would have been the starting 5. Brother is a kings fan for some reason, which made it all the better to gloat about how embarrassing the loss was

while this team isn't blowing anyone away this season...

I feel like we do not win in the new Spectrum uniforms...

but I can't find anywhere that is tracking that

while this team isn't blowing anyone away this season...

I feel like we do not win in the new Spectrum uniforms...

but I can't find anywhere that is tracking that
they can't beat anyone right now. teams depleted by covid outplaying them. as much as people say trade simmons, harris is out there making the most money sucking ass every night.

they can't beat anyone right now. teams depleted by covid outplaying them. as much as people say trade simmons, harris is out there making the most money sucking ass every night.
Harris is not playing well at all

nice win over the nets for the sixers to get their third in a row after that horrible loss to the depleted nets. Dan Burke undefeated as a head coach.

and they gave him a bath for the effort, at least it wasn't mayo

how quickly he's been coming along is nice

shit, i've been focused on the NFL playoffs, guess we got game tonight fellas (he said to the thread which is only posts my by him).

shit, i've been focused on the NFL playoffs, guess we got game tonight fellas (he said to the thread which is only posts my by him).

and they crushed it. figured jimmy butts and kyle lowry would have put up some numbers they did not. sixers cruised with some cats out.

Bit more than I expected, but I guess Millsap will balance out Drummond a bit .

It's a win now move ... we all knew Ben was done here. "If" Harden is healthy and motivated it should pay off in the short term. With Embiid you don't know his shelf life, so you have to try and win while he's in his prime. This gives the Sixers their best chance.

It's a win now move ... we all knew Ben was done here. "If" Harden is healthy and motivated it should pay off in the short term. With Embiid you don't know his shelf life, so you have to try and win while he's in his prime. This gives the Sixers their best chance.
i was thinking more of the 2nd 1st, but it is protected 1-8, though who know where they'll be at that time. would like to see them make another depth move or hopefully have someone in the buyout market fall into their lap.

hell, they got harden for a guy people were saying wouldn't net CJ McCollum (later traded for Josh Hart) or even just weeks ago Jerami Grant.