76ers Regular Season

Jason Kelce is singing the national anthem before they play the Nuggets.

This man is so great.

I am laughing my ass off right now

what are the options for Joel's back up at Center...because Jordan ain't it...

what are the options for Joel's back up at Center...because Jordan ain't it...
in-house are Bassey and Reed, which they should be using over Jordan. really should have signed Cousins when they had the chance. No clue how a team fucks that up.

in-house are Bassey and Reed, which they should be using over Jordan. really should have signed Cousins when they had the chance. No clue how a team fucks that up.
Cousins would be nice right now...

getting Harden helps us...but never thought losing Drummond would hurt this bad

Cousins would be nice right now...

getting Harden helps us...but never thought losing Drummond would hurt this bad
even with Drummond the team was still getting outrebounded.

good W last night from the B Team with Joel and James on the bench.

Maxey came up big, but so did Shake and Kork.

Great win over the LaBron-less Lakers Wednesday. Four guys each with 20+ and 27 off the bench. Maxey, Niang, and Harris were 8-14 from 3-point range. It’s an exciting team. I’ve become more of a fan, lately.

Doc really has to stop with this backup C stuff. Give the young bucks a shot.

agree

Jordan ain't it
and he didn't play him last night, went with Millsap instead. As much as people might want to say the bench isn't deep, it's not too bad if he'd actually try out a C that isn't washed.

and he didn't play him last night, went with Millsap instead. As much as people might want to say the bench isn't deep, it's not too bad if he'd actually try out a C that isn't washed.
I didn't get to watch last night's game.

I feel like having a better back up at C wins us those close games

I didn't get to watch last night's game.

I feel like having a better back up at C wins us those close games
Better rotations wouldn't hurt either. If you see the big lead you built up dwindling and you have Harden and Embiid on your bench, might be time to put one of them back in the game...

really hope doc is gone after this season. hope it doesn't take a 1st or 2nd round exit to get it done

really hope doc is gone after this season. hope it doesn't take a 1st or 2nd round exit to get it done

I agree...Doc is fine...but he isn't perfect.

get him a championship and then get him to retire on top.

maybe Doc will give him run some day

Man, kinda shitty Embiid is having another MVP season, they had a cat bitch out, brought on another guy that may be washed to replace him while giving up depth and we're left with going into another postseason where I wouldn't be surprised if we lost in the 1st round. part of that is potentially playing toronto where everyone's favorite son (god I hate portions of sixers twitter "Joel's my Daddy" ("Matisse is my son"), fucking cringe shit, terrible fandom on that front, the process brought in a lot of psychos. that said, 1st round, 2nd round, who ever we would wind up with, I don't like this teams shot, even with Embiid playing like an MVP and Maxey shining.

Man, kinda shitty Embiid is having another MVP season, they had a cat bitch out, brought on another guy that may be washed to replace him while giving up depth and we're left with going into another postseason where I wouldn't be surprised if we lost in the 1st round. part of that is potentially playing toronto where everyone's favorite son (god I hate portions of sixers twitter "Joel's my Daddy" ("Matisse is my son"), fucking cringe shit, terrible fandom on that front, the process brought in a lot of psychos. that said, 1st round, 2nd round, who ever we would wind up with, I don't like this teams shot, even with Embiid playing like an MVP and Maxey shining.
I'm with you.

we weren't dominating before getting Harden but I don't know if we really improved. I like Harden and I think he can be an important piece...but it just doesn't feel like it brought the team to another level.

and I especially don't like seeing the Raptors in the first round. Maybe if we get out of the first things open up a little more...but I dunno.

i have to say, i was impressed with the teams intensity in the first playoff game, got worried in the 3rd when the 24 point lead quickly went down to 11, but Maxey in particular always stepped up to prevent it from getting it within 10. Nurse tried doing his thing complaining about the officiating, his team got off to a good start, while mauling. feeling like he talks about the playoffs are physical, feel the raptors tried to be physical game one and the sixers came back harder than they were expecting. talks about how hard the team was going at each other at practice, like that groove. Cats are stepping up so far in Game 2, always different people. I'm starting to get confidence in this team.