76ers Regular Season

Wow didn't expect the deal to get done but I can def live with Harden...

Going to miss Curry though and now we need to get another big man to fill in for Drummond...

Guess you gotta break a few eggs to make an omlette

i was thinking more of the 2nd 1st, but it is protected 1-8, though who know where they'll be at that time. would like to see them make another depth move or hopefully have someone in the buyout market fall into their lap.

hell, they got harden for a guy people were saying wouldn't net CJ McCollum (later traded for Josh Hart) or even just weeks ago Jerami Grant.

I'm at work, so I haven't read or listened to too much of it, but I heard the 2nd 1st isn't till 2027 or something like that?

The Process has ended.
Long live the Process!!!

Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

Reactions: ill
guess he didn't opt in for next year yet, though sounds like something is in place with his tampering pals, so no worries.

guess he didn't opt in for next year yet, though sounds like something is in place with his tampering pals, so no worries.
Whatever.
I trust Morey.

nice win to go into the break, bit touch and go there. maxey had a hell of a sequence in there where he did like everything an offensive player could do which was so nice to see looking towards the future. embiid just with another 40 10 game like it's nothing (aside from the scare where he went back into the locker room in the first half). Tobias came out hot and aggressive (don't remember much of him in the second half, but what can you do.

Reactions: ill
nice win to go into the break, bit touch and go there. maxey had a hell of a sequence in there where he did like everything an offensive player could do which was so nice to see looking towards the future. embiid just with another 40 10 game like it's nothing (aside from the scare where he went back into the locker room in the first half). Tobias came out hot and aggressive (don't remember much of him in the second half, but what can you do.
I saw some of the highlights and I didn't think about the mentoring that Maxey is going to get from Harden over the next season+.

I think Maxey is a special player, so it will be fun to see him develop.

i mean harden got in his ear and he went off (doc said in the post game presser they told Harden to tell him that, but whatever works)

also, embiid is like one of those aliens from mimic or whatever they were. see him with the coaches and harden trying to learn his step back three. coach keeps saying your travelling. tried it that night against the celtics... called for travelling. give it another day, fucking nailed it. he's so incredible to watch.

also, embiid is like one of those aliens from mimic or whatever they were. see him with the coaches and harden trying to learn his step back three. coach keeps saying your travelling. tried it that night against the celtics... called for travelling. give it another day, fucking nailed it. he's so incredible to watch.
He really is something. I'm glad he isn't the malcontent we were forced to trade.

I think Ben is mad that he isn't "The Process"

So, Simmons has turned into Harden.
And Fultz has turned into Maxey and Thybulle.

Thank you, Sam!

was hoping they were playing tonight...pancakes and Sixers sounds like a nice evening

#TrustTheProcess
So, we could have had Tatum/#14 in 2019 draft (Celtics took Langford)
However, in the Fultz trade, we used that 2nd round pick to move up and take Thybulle at #20 in 2019 (trade with Boston too).

So, Tatum/Langford or Maxey/Thybulle.
That's a tough one.
Would the Sixers have taken Thybulle at #14?
Interesting to revisit this one, but I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out.

Fultz even played last night for the first time in 14 months since his ACL tear.
10 points and 6 assists.
Jumper looked smooth.

Good for him.

So, we could have had Tatum/#14 in 2019 draft (Celtics took Langford)
However, in the Fultz trade, we used that 2nd round pick to move up and take Thybulle at #20 in 2019 (trade with Boston too).

So, Tatum/Langford or Maxey/Thybulle.
That's a tough one.
Would the Sixers have taken Thybulle at #14?
Interesting to revisit this one, but I'm pretty happy with how it all turned out.

Fultz even played last night for the first time in 14 months since his ACL tear.
10 points and 6 assists.
Jumper looked smooth.

Good for him.
I have no problem with him succeeding.

I think the only player from the process that is disliked is Simmons...

So, Simmons has turned into Harden.
And Fultz has turned into Maxey and Thybulle.

Thank you, Sam!
When I read that first sentence I thought you were talking about how the media is talking about him now that he's out of Philly.

So, the active career leaders in rebounds are Howard, James, Jordan, and Drummond. If the trends hold I guess Bron is a 6er next year.

That said, I think Jordan is going to be ass here. Hope he proves me wrong, but I'd rather see him flame out quickly or something to happen to force Doc to try out Bassey and Reed, much like he was forced to play Maxey.