76ers Regular Season

embiid continuing to ball and delivers the quote of the day.

I know we don't get any action here, but just turned on the game (thought it started at 8), how'd they look so far (I know it's 23-16)?

This is a very good team. A year ago, they would have folded and lost the game.

This is a very good team. A year ago, they would have folded and lost the game.
Kind of disappointed with those last several possessions.
They looked like they had no clue.

Up to that point, they had been scoring efficiently with Embiid in the post and then all of the sudden they went away from it and tried hero ball. Harris bailed them out.

It's a good win, no doubt.

Wish I could get more games down here in MD

Can you sling it from someone in the Philly area?

Or if you know someone in the Philly area, you can use their Comcast/Verizon account to watch the game if they DVR it.

i mean, if you're not even able to get the games that are on ESPN how do you expect to get any games?

just stream them on your computer, plenty of sites out there.

i mean, if you're not even able to get the games that are on ESPN how do you expect to get any games?

just stream them on your computer, plenty of sites out there.
I have ESPN access, but catching when one of their games on there has been rare.

Not sure if TBS (or is it TNT) has an app.

And I am considering slinging it from my mom...but not sure I want to go through the motions of "ok mom, this is how this works, don't touch it"

holy shit, what a way to finally get their first win without Embiid. Wasn't looking good for most of the game. even into the 4th, down by 20 in the second half and i think like 16 with 9 minutes left, enter the 2-3 zone.... big minutes from Kork and Tisse, and a hell of an effort on that 2-3 from Tisse, Kork, Harris, Howard, Simmons (and shake for a minute there).

holy shit, what a way to finally get their first win without Embiid. Wasn't looking good for most of the game. even into the 4th, down by 20 in the second half and i think like 16 with 9 minutes left, enter the 2-3 zone.... big minutes from Kork and Tisse, and a hell of an effort on that 2-3 from Tisse, Kork, Harris, Howard, Simmons (and shake for a minute there).

Is the 2-3 zone something you use more often?
Or sneak it in there when teams least expect it?

Like the Spanish Inquisition......

200.gif

Fuck Lebron for hurting Embiid. Dirty fucking foul.

Is the 2-3 zone something you use more often?
Or sneak it in there when teams least expect it?

Like the Spanish Inquisition......

200.gif
throw it in there like rocky in the 8th round after going southpaw all match.

Fuck Lebron for hurting Embiid. Dirty fucking foul.
i mean, embiid always has back problems, was surprised he went out there on Friday against a team of nothings.

i mean, embiid always has back problems, was surprised he went out there on Friday against a team of nothings.
me too, but you have to think that foul messed him up and has something to do with him sitting.

although it is a well earned rest for Joel

thought Milton and Curry were going to be out tonight, but looking like just Milton. Maybe Maxey will still get some run then.

man , another week with a lot of good teams on the docket, another week where not everyone is at full strength and it doesn't mean some things, but that said, the fuck you supposed to do when curry is hitting shots like that to close it out. when he's on, he's on. never seen anything like it.

man , another week with a lot of good teams on the docket, another week where not everyone is at full strength and it doesn't mean some things, but that said, the fuck you supposed to do when curry is hitting shots like that to close it out. when he's on, he's on. never seen anything like it.
Do we need to put a picture of Shake on the side of a milk carton?

And why didn't Doc put Mattisse on Curry? Probably wouldn't have mattered, but whatever you were doing wasn't working.

that was a little insane. He just couldn't miss from outside the arch.

We were definitely missing Ben and Toby, but still...that was just a lot.

looking at his 3 pt games through his career and Steph's numbers are just ridiculous.