A frost on the pumpkin Monday

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 1,000.00
Had a decent frost overnight. Looks like the growing season is done

pumpkins.jpg

Morning all, not a bad weekend

Friday went out supper club, old fashioned and a steak. not a bad meal, steak was good, not great.

Saturday had brunch with friends and sunday lunch with my dad, so was busy week

Friday went out supper club, old fashioned and a steak. not a bad meal, steak was good, not great.

you are living the fattie life

unseasonably warm weather here too, should hit the 60's this week

Survived the coaches vs. teenagers soccer game. Only gave up one soft goal, other three were legit.

Ham has started performance season, had her Nutcracker production yesterday. Seemed to go well, I actually didn't go because the theater was going to be full. Met the in-laws and wife for dinner after so they all could see Tank.

Cleaned up most of the garden. We'll see if the peppers and eggplants made it through the frost last night. Started leaf piles yesterday too.

In-laws took me out for a birthday dinner over the weekend. Went with a 16 0z porter house. It was pretty good but red meat is not my friend

Survived the coaches vs. teenagers soccer game. Only gave up one soft goal, other three were legit.

Ham has started performance season, had her Nutcracker production yesterday. Seemed to go well, I actually didn't go because the theater was going to be full. Met the in-laws and wife for dinner after so they all could see Tank.

Cleaned up most of the garden. We'll see if the peppers and eggplants made it through the frost last night. Started leaf piles yesterday too.

one of soft goal? People have been killed for that

In-laws took me out for a birthday dinner over the weekend. Went with a 16 0z porter house. It was pretty good but red meat is not my friend
I do fine with red meat

High of 44 here. it was 22 when I woke up. Warmed up to 25 now

one of soft goal? People have been killed for that
Each team gave up an own goal. Coaches scored at the buzzer to tie it. The last two games, and possibly the first one I played in too, were all ties.

The boy finally wrapped up football (I think) They finished third in their tournament. lost to a team using 4th and likely 5th graders in an 8 under tournament. Our team was all 2nd grade.

Fuck Watkins and their bum ass conference for letting them cheat lol

Are you allowed to burn leaves where you live? I love the smell of burning leaves

Each team gave up an own goal. Coaches scored at the buzzer to tie it. The last two games, and possibly the first one I played in too, were all ties.

disgraceful