A frost on the pumpkin Monday

a dancing rodent?
giphy.gif

Good football weekend! HS alma mater 1 win away from a 3rd straight state trip, against the same team they've whooped at this stage the last 2 years. That team looked better last year, but we shall see. Our boys better play like they have! Michigan with a B1G win over PSU & the B1G. 49ers with a nice win over the Jags to get back on track. CFL Grey Cup on Sunday and it features 2 of 3 teams I support of the 9 lol. The 3rd got beat by one of the others.

Are you allowed to burn leaves where you live? I love the smell of burning leaves
I can do a fire pit, so I could if I wanted to. Usually take a bunch to the curb and let the town collect them, and mulch the rest.

I regret to inform everyone that I cannot drink like I once could, just a few years ago. Led to a very shitty drive home from the in-laws in Virginia yesterday.
few too many busch lattes?

few too many busch lattes?
I had two nice beers and a mix drink to top it off. I've no clue if it was because it was a sweet drink, but I woke up feeling like complete shit. Headache, shakes, shits, even threw up. I usually can drink a few more than that without having any issues, but for whatever reason, this time was different.

Just a few years ago, I could drink anything all day and not worry about the next morning. Don't need to be drinking like that anyways and don't typically anymore. But i didn't even drink much this Saturday, so that sucks.

I had two nice beers and a mix drink to top it off. I've no clue if it was because it was a sweet drink, but I woke up feeling like complete shit. Headache, shakes, shits, even threw up. I usually can drink a few more than that without having any issues, but for whatever reason, this time was different.

Just a few years ago, I could drink anything all day and not worry about the next morning. Don't need to be drinking like that anyways and don't typically anymore. But i didn't even drink much this Saturday, so that sucks.
that's insane, that shouldn't get you that hungover

RIP

I can't do the sugary drinks either. the only things I drink with sugar in it is OJ and Milk so I did some Rita's 2 new years ago and yacked

if your body isn't used to sugar like that the alcohol and sugar fuck you up

:rip:

You had a good run.

that's insane, that shouldn't get you that hungover

RIP
Yeah, I can typically do twice that before even feeling a little groggy the next morning. I just guess it was the sweetness that did me in this time. But still, I usually can have a few of those.

Honeymoon is in 3 weeks at an all inclusive resort. Gonna have to get that shit fixed or power through.

I can't do the sugary drinks either. the only things I drink with sugar in it is OJ and Milk so I did some Rita's 2 new years ago and yacked

if your body isn't used to sugar like that the alcohol and sugar fuck you up
I'm definitely limited on the amount of sugary drinks I can do, but I've never gotten fucked like this off of one. Hoping it was just a one off event.

I'm definitely limited on the amount of sugary drinks I can do, but I've never gotten fucked like this off of one. Hoping it was just a one off event.
you'll be joining gobucks in the sky soon

Will this frost help me get a dentist and a doctor?