A frost on the pumpkin Monday

Spent all day in the ER passing a monster kidney stone.

So that was fucking awful.

Can you confirm this? The Secret Service will want to know

I thought I blew my intestines out. Worst fucking pain I’ve felt since 2012 when I almost lost my arm to compartment syndrome.

Bad news is they found more stones in my kidneys they just haven’t dropped yet. So now along with those NCAA ruling against MI, I got these to look forward too as well. 🙄

I thought I blew my intestines out. Worst fucking pain I’ve felt since 2012 when I almost lost my arm to compartment syndrome.

Bad news is they found more stones in my kidneys they just haven’t dropped yet. So now along with those NCAA ruling against MI, I got these to look forward too as well. 🙄
eat more chickin

They do a Thanksgiving feast

but also include some of their favorite family style dishes.

We had a Mediterranean spread one year for Thanksgiving and my mother-in-law still gives us shit about it.

It was obviously amazing though.

We had a Mediterranean spread one year for Thanksgiving and my mother-in-law still gives us shit about it.

It was obviously amazing though.

I'm sure my in-laws will insist on having something traditional, but if they think we're spending the day there yapping about bullshit and eating mediocre food, they are mistaken.

Wish we had chosen to travel over thanksgiving again... but my MILs knee is shit and I don't want her up and down my front steps to look after my cats.

We very badly need a pet sitter.

Cracker Barrel is just Golden Corral but somebody brings you your food from the buffet in the kitchen.

Never been to Golden Corral

Never been to Golden Corral

I remember when they shut my gym down because of Covid but the Golden Corral in the same strip mall was still open.

:rockford:

You should be thankful Bob, they were trying to literally thin the herd.

They need to thin the herd closer to indoor water parks because that shit is still out of control.

Had a decent frost overnight. Looks like the growing season is done

pumpkins.jpg
Figured this was some deviant sexual shit thread ala Cleveland Steamer/Dirty Sanchez. Right?

I remember when they shut my gym down because of Covid but the Golden Corral in the same strip mall was still open.

:rockford:

Well people gotta eat I guess... But also means they don't care about safety