A frost on the pumpkin Monday

I'm just waiting for all the leaves to drop so I can mow one last time and throw down my winter rye.

I'd take it. I need a doctor

Never done a Friendsgiving before @basement bias
We haven't either and with being so busy we might hold off until next year. We are doing immediate family Thanksgiving & some of her extended. We haven't really had much contact with our friends.

We haven't either and with being so busy we might hold off until next year. We are doing immediate family Thanksgiving & some of her extended. We haven't really had much contact with our friends.

Yeah same here. I will be in Northfield with my family. I have wanted to do a Friendsgiving but never have. I could see how it would possibly be fun

it certainly helps on my end I have zero family here besides my wife and son. We sometimes do something with her moms side but they live like an hour away and almost never schedule it at the two houses that are a reasonable distance

Guessing Bob Evans. I think we did it about 2019 as wife's extended family didn't save any food for her while she worked. The kids went & I waited on her. Freaking got food poisoning though from it.

yea food poisoning is way better lol

it certainly helps on my end I have zero family here besides my wife and son. We sometimes do something with her moms side but they live like an hour away and almost never schedule it at the two houses that are a reasonable distance
Yeah that's how it normally is. Wife's family always picks one of the 2 smaller houses every time for the large extended family. So dumb. My side, just immediate, is doing it this Saturday. Wish the extended would do one so we can be at her extended family a short time and mine after a short time.

eh

this is cheaper lol

definitely not cheaper... But way more peaceful... and my only effort for the meal is to pull my credit card out of my wallet.

I'll still cook a turkey, 2 actually (one smoked and another roasted), just not on Thursday and not for some giant family get together.

Crackle Barrel makes me sick!

We usually go to Maggiano's, but it was fucking booked up before Halloween. This year I think we're going to Buca Di Beppo.
Eyetalian food for thanksgivin'?