AL Central Talk

Twins pitchers: let's give this one away.

Royals pitchers: hold my beer, aw crap I already put it in the dirt.

Singer really has a long ways to go with his changeup to be effective against lineups with legitimate lefties and it shows. Not his fault it's a pandemic and he's up per se, but he'd probably be in AAA for a reason right now in a normal season. He can be a good pitcher if he refines that changeup, and he's faced very tough lineups, but he's just not there right now.

TIGERS BEAT THE INDIANS

IT'S A MIRACLE

Boyd getting lit up again. How does Anderson still have him. Tigers are are ranked 14/15 in AL in pitching.

Boyd getting lit up again. How does Anderson still have him. Tigers are are ranked 14/15 in AL in pitching.

Spoke a little too soon ... even a 7 inning game isn't over in the first batters ... complete game for Boyd unfortunately a loss ... Down one @Mr.Hockey.

Tigers fans, If we're going with closers based on 2020 performance so far, I'm not sure why Soto is getting these opps over Cisnero. Let Soto get 3+ outs in the late innings because he has that ability. Making Soto the closer invites a whole lot of downside for someone who has had one good month in his pro career, essentially.

TWINS BEAT BIEBER

TWINS BEAT BIEBER

Baby, baby, baby oh
Like baby, baby, baby no
Like baby, baby, baby oh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine
Baby, baby, baby oh
Like baby, baby, baby no
Like baby, baby, baby ooh
I thought you'd always be mine, mine

Indians doing all they can to blow that last playoff spot. Better get their shit together for this 4 gamer against the Tigers

Twins are now down by percentage points to the Yankees for the #4 seed. This seems like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Bubic and Singer look pretty good as of late and overall have really impressive rookie seasons given the circumstances. Two very welcome sights for the rotation. Duffy and Junis need to be moved to the bullpen to make room for the Kowar, Lynch, and eventually Lacey.

Keller, Bubic, and Singer is a great start for a rebuilding a rotation given their ages.