AL Central Talk

I'm watching the Tigers at the hotel room and Matt Shepard just said Miguel Cabrera is "starting to feel it". He’s one for his last 14, you dipshit.

Alex Gordon retiring. Not the career anyone expected from him (went from bat first third base prospect to a Gold Glove, good hitting left fielder), but a very good one nonetheless. Had a nice five year run from 2011-15 at the plate (.281/.359/.450, 121 OPS+) to go along with great defense.

Last edited:
Tonight is the big one for the central

Mahle is solid but hes not Castillo or Bauer(potentially going Sunday) while the Sox face Darvish.

Have a shot to really set ourselves up for the division tonight.

Bad loss for the Twins tonight. Equally bad one for Chicago. Cleveland could legit take the division.

Losing our two best position players is just the cherry on the top of that shit sundae of a game.

My favorite player of this generation. Been following him since his Husker days. Thanks for the memories, Gordo.
#4EverRoyal

Alex Gordon retiring. Not the career anyone expected from him (went from bat first third base prospect to a Gold Glove, good hitting left fielder), but a very good one nonetheless. Had a nice five year run from 2011-15 at the plate (.281/.359/.450, 121 OPS+) to go along with great defense.

Shit they got a World Series out of it. I would say that is a pretty damn impressive career.

Another year...another White Sox manager gets chytcanned @ChiSoxFan

#DonCooper4MGR

He's busy, attending Freedom
Rallies, with a girls name.

Fuck Aubrey Huff for his .567 OPS in 2009. His current angle just adds a sprinkle of terrible to his overall shitiness

Hand and Cimber are now both gone (thankfully)

Looks like a completely retooled bullpen next year, Guess that could end up being bad, but good riddance to 2020s group of bums.

This squad of bums MIGHT win 65 games, and only because of the pitching.

Poor Jose Ramirez, i'd be demanding a trade right now if I were him

Cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuz

Can he play even a half a season at the age of 40?