AL Central Talk

Magic Number is down to 160!!! Thank you Cleveland Indians for getting rid of Francisco Lindor.

166992360_10164782441525521_149053374584910277_n.jpg

Idk how this lineup is going to be able to consistently score runs. Probably because they aren’t going to. It’s going to be a painful season.
Yep 4-5 games scoring 2 runs a game than they explode one game. Same shit we saw last year, I feel at this point they just don't have enough guys that can consistently produce, simple as that. Kinda makes sense when you aren't willing to spend and depend on your farm system year in and year out.

Magic Number is down to 160!!! Thank you Cleveland Indians for getting rid of Francisco Lindor.

166992360_10164782441525521_149053374584910277_n.jpg
Did you see them last year with Lindor on the team? Worst offense in the league so yeah I wouldn't have paid Lindor $30M+/year as well. Great player but very few players worth that much money over the last 50 years, let alone right now. If he gets the Mets a title and wins a MVP then I'm sure it will be well worth it...but Dolan was never going to pay Lindor or ANY player what they wanted.

Dolan is 90 so maybe soon the Indians can get an owner like Dan Gilbert, willing to spend.

Did you see them last year with Lindor on the team? Worst offense in the league so yeah I wouldn't have paid Lindor $30M+/year as well. Great player but very few players worth that much money over the last 50 years, let alone right now. If he gets the Mets a title and wins a MVP then I'm sure it will be well worth it...but Dolan was never going to pay Lindor or ANY player what they wanted.

Dolan is 90 so maybe soon the Indians can get an owner like Dan Gilbert, willing to spend.

I just liked Lindor ... he just seemed like he belonged to Cleveland (and Detroit was a worse offense). I hated (and loved it) to see him go to the Mets. Dan Gilbert is a good owner, you have to be willing to spend (but spend smart and Lindor was smart).

Nelson Cruz loses a HR on review, decides to hit a grand slam later

Cruz is a god.

Get Cave outta the lineup and stop having Buxton, Donaldson and Arraez miss action and we are still the class of the division.

Big IF on the injuries though. And Cave clearly has incriminating evidence on the whole organization.

Yep 4-5 games scoring 2 runs a game than they explode one game. Same shit we saw last year, I feel at this point they just don't have enough guys that can consistently produce, simple as that. Kinda makes sense when you aren't willing to spend and depend on your farm system year in and year out.

Yea 9 runs in 1 game means theyll be lucky to total 9 runs this whole week.

Looking on pace today. Making Danny Duffy look like a Cy Young caliber pitcher

In other news, the White Sox are playing very White Sox baseball.

:pound: managed to get runners on 1st and 2nd with no outs in the 9th. And as predictable as it comes Roasrio promptly hacks into a double play

Cruz is a god.

Get Cave outta the lineup and stop having Buxton, Donaldson and Arraez miss action and we are still the class of the division.

Big IF on the injuries though. And Cave clearly has incriminating evidence on the whole organization.
I hate Cruz ... and I say that with a lot of respect.

I hate Cruz ... and I say that with a lot of respect.

He's pretty incredible.

And he seems to absolutely kill the Tigers, Royals and White Sox equally these days.

How good this team is pretty much hinges on Cruz and Buxton being healthy, much bigger question mark on the latter. Their are other good players on this team, but those two are the necessities.

If Bux stays healthy he finishes top 5 in MVP voting.

Baldelli has got to fucking go. Take the dumbass front office with him.

This is embarrassing. We have no depth. We are trotting out absolute scrubs in our lineup daily. We baby guys.

Jake fucking Cave is a pile of shit player. Get rid of him. Polanco sucks. Astudillo shouldnt start. We keep starting a bunch of light hitting guys and we never do anything to manufacture runs.

Baldelli has yet to ever in his tenure actually manage a game. Hes a fucking robot.

I’m loving this MLB app. It started sending me notices after the 6th that Carlos Rodon was working on a perfect game. By the ninth I tuned in.

He lost the perfect on a hit batter, but then closed out the no hitter.

Interesting moment. Back foot slider nicks the batters back foot. No doubt about it. Still....a no-no is nice to see.

Roberto Perez right big toe comes up big!

Has to hurt like hell, it’s cold.

Royals playing kinda crummy and still 7-4. Positives I guess. Will be super intrigued to see what the team looks like post ASB with the prospects in the pipeline.