AL East Talk

The Yankees look like they have run out of gas. And it’s not even the all star break! Let’s hope they can regroup at the break and come back playing like the Yankees we all love to watch

The Yankees look like they have run out of gas. And it’s not even the all star break! Let’s hope they can regroup at the break and come back playing like the Yankees we all love to watch
Uhh, these are the Yankees I love to watch. :yes:

What was it with Boone not starting Stanton or Judge last night? If he knew today would most likely be a rainout why didn’t he just give them today off instead of last night. Those kind of decisions is why the Yankees season is headed for the dumpster

The Yankees winning two in a row on the west coast is a total shock to me. Why can’t they do anything back home on the east coast?

the Mariners are bad

CHRIS SALE BACK PRINT THE WS TICKETS!!!11!

Yankees are imploding

Just heard this. The Yankees have the most comeback wins in MLB. The Yankees also have the fewest comeback losses in MLB. S

o, when you're watching a Yankees game right now you're watching the safest lead or the least safe lead in all of baseball.

huge two week stretch for the Sox. 7 against the Rays and 7 against the Yankees, no days off. I'll be happy if we can go 8-6 over this span... got off to a good start with a win in a bullpen game.

huge two week stretch for the Sox. 7 against the Rays and 7 against the Yankees, no days off. I'll be happy if we can go 8-6 over this span... got off to a good start with a win in a bullpen game.
Next week when we don’t have a triple A starting rotation and Nick Pivetta will be better. However the bullpen still sucks and I pray to Baby Jesus Raffys back is ok so it’s basically wishful thinking.

Next week when we don’t have a triple A starting rotation and Nick Pivetta will be better. However the bullpen still sucks and I pray to Baby Jesus Raffys back is ok so it’s basically wishful thinking.

yeah, just shitty timing. I like the prospects but having them suddenly starting against the likes of Tampa and the MFY isn't ideal.

Red Sox are getting raped for the third consecutive game

Red Sox are getting raped for the third consecutive game

Jackie Bradley Jr. also hit a fan in the head with a home run

this game is an absolute trainwreck

the Sox have gone from a +60 run differential to a negative run differential in the course of about three weeks

LMFAO