AL East Talk

I think Kyle Bradish might be good. He's certainly in a groove right now.

Being a yankee fan and seeing how big of a lead they had in this division I was very comfortable at one point. But now coming into this weekend if the Yankees ever get swept out of Tampa this weekend they can kiss the division title away if you ask me.

Being a yankee fan and seeing how big of a lead they had in this division I was very comfortable at one point. But now coming into this weekend if the Yankees ever get swept out of Tampa this weekend they can kiss the division title away if you ask me.
Yeah - I honestly haven't noticed too much, but today on Sirius heard about the small lead you all have going into the weekend series.

I couldn't believe it.

Yeah - I honestly haven't noticed too much, but today on Sirius heard about the small lead you all have going into the weekend series.

I couldn't believe it.
If they take 2 of 3 I think that would be good. But they if they lose I’ll be really worried going into Saturday and Sunday

But now coming into this weekend if the Yankees ever get swept out of Tampa this weekend they can kiss the division title away if you ask me.

that would be very unfortunate

Judge hits 55 and 56 tonight in Boston putting him a game or two ahead of Ruth and Maris after 142 games.

As blah as this season has been, Bello excites me. He's looked much better since getting recalled, bringing his ERA down from 8.47 to 4.75. He's cut down on the walks and he's been missing more bats. Can't wait to see him in his first full season next year.

Waiting for the Judge is on roids talk.

Haven't seen it.

Suspect racism against dominicans and puerto ricans, and cardinals.

As much as I’m happy that judge is having this record breaking season I hope they don’t lose sight of the big picture and that’s winning the Al east

Hope Judge (.316) stays hot to beat out Bogaerts (.315) and Arraez (.314) for batting title and first Triple Crown in 55 years (Yaz, 1967).

Hope Judge (.316) stays hot to beat out Bogaerts (.315) and Arraez (.314) for batting title and first Triple Crown in 55 years (Yaz, 1967).

I goofed, based on bad ESPN article. Miggy Cabrera got it in 2012.

As much as I’m happy that judge is having this record breaking season I hope they don’t lose sight of the big picture and that’s winning the Al east

how will they ever survive a 6 game lead with 14 games left