AL East Talk

Who doesn't love Giancarlo Stanton? Right now, Yankees fans.

Rock come back. Dirt come back. Down come back.

8.9 WAR in 6 seasons. Stanton's a brittle bitch.

Kyle Bradish looks great again today. I've always liked him a bit more than the consensus and as they are catching up to me I'm still moving away from them. I think he can be a legit #2.

I think it may be time for the Yankees to pack it in for the year and just build up there farm system. But let’s wait and see what they do at the deadline to improve there team

Kyle Bradish looks great again today. I've always liked him a bit more than the consensus and as they are catching up to me I'm still moving away from them. I think he can be a legit #2.
Os are playing some damn good ball at the moment. Hottest team in baseball.

The AL ROY, no question.

The Os rookies are killing it. Philly ties it up in B8. Os rookies respond with a walk and double to regain the lead and secure the W.

The Os rookies are killing it. Philly ties it up in B8. Os rookies respond with a walk and double to regain the lead and secure the W.
Weren’t you done with baseball after Donaldson got suspended last year?

While I think his defense keeps him from being a serious RoY candidate, Casas has turned around at the plate. Now up to .250/.354/.464 with a 122 wRC+. Hitting .306/.400/.575 since the beginning of June and .289/.379/.525 since the beginning of May. He had a rough April but he was also plagued by a low BABIP

Even if he can't stick at 1st, the bat looks good enough to be a good DH

I can't believe the Skanks haven't shit canned Boone by now. There's no way he's back next season.

I can't believe the Skanks haven't shit canned Boone by now. There's no way he's back next season.
Have you seen that roster? He’s definitely gone by the end of the year, but he’s just gonna be the scapegoat, no manager could seriously contend with that roster. It’s terrible roster construction with the second highest payroll in the Majors.

Cashman is the one that really needs to go, but he won’t

Have you seen that roster? He’s definitely gone by the end of the year, but he’s just gonna be the scapegoat, no manager could seriously contend with that roster. It’s terrible roster construction with the second highest payroll in the Majors.

Cashman is the one that really needs to go, but he won’t
Oh absolutely. They've got 70 million tied up in two outfielders, one who clearly doesn't want to be on the field.

Oh absolutely. They've got 70 million tied up in two outfielders, one who clearly doesn't want to be on the field.
Judge is the only threat in their lineup. We scored two runs early last night, Charlie Morton has been shaky all year and I knew very confidently that those two runs would be all we needed against that lineup

I don't think Stanton would be able to handle the field on a regular basis even if he wanted to. He's become one of the slowest players in the last few years on top of his injury history. I can't fault the Yankees for not playing him in the outfield every day, but he also isn't hitting well enough as a corner OF/DH. He can draw walks but not enough to offset an abysmal BA.

We might really see an entire division finish .500 or better.

How did it turn out that I was still too low on him? Forget #2, the man looks like an actual ace. The kind of guy that will destroy you when he is on and find a way when he isn't.

If the jays want to “hit like the Phillies” Atkins needs to go get better offensive pieces to surround our superstars. Not Brandon belt or biggio giving protection to vlad and Bo.