AL West Thread

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF

That wasn't all of it, this preceded it

you would think that would be enough for the Angels.

Right? And this is partially on the umps too, because if they just toss Wantz right there then Suarez comes in as the "long man" and the Angels can't risk getting him tossed as well.

One of the more real fights in a while. What caused the bad blood for the Angels to throw at multiple Mariners?

Was Ohtani out there karate kicking folks like Chan Ho Park?

One of the more real fights in a while. What caused the bad blood for the Angels to throw at multiple Mariners?

I guess Trout was pissed that one got close to his head last night. I mean, it's kinda always fine for an individual player to be pissed about that just because of the risk involved but it wasn't intentional and really didn't require a team response, let alone an obviously planned one.

What in the hell is up with the Angels? Seriously. That roster and can’t even compete.

Ohtani needs out. What a shame.

That roster and can’t even compete.

It isn't even a good roster. Ward, Trout and Ohtani are the only position players with more than 1 WAR (in fact, Trout has accounted for 3.7 of those 8.4 WAR) and they've only gotten 4.1 WAR from pitchers that aren't Ohtani. The Rendon contract has gone south very quickly and they gaping holes at 2B/SS/LF.

Big moments every fucking night with this kid

@Illustrious Potentate is he intense enough for you? :wink:

You know how it feels when you know about something and the rest of the world doesn't know just how incredible it is yet? I think I'm gonna lose that feeling very soon :laugh:

Big moments every fucking night with this kid

@Illustrious Potentate is he intense enough for you? :wink:

You know how it feels when you know about something and the rest of the world doesn't know just how incredible it is yet? I think I'm gonna lose that feeling very soon :laugh:

I made a preseason bet on him winning the AL ROTY based on your posts about him. Looks like it's gonna more than make up for my questionable move of betting on Anthony Rendon to win AL MVP

I made a preseason bet on him winning the AL ROTY based on your posts about him. Looks like it's gonna more than make up for my questionable move of betting on Anthony Rendon to win AL MVP

Look at LeClerc's face. I don't know if he will even get his pajamas off today :wink: :laugh:

Are they not on the verge of getting swept in 4 games by the Mariners?

What a garbage franchise.

"I feel like the fans got on me a little bit, and I kinda like, feel like that was an answer for them"

Might be time for this meme again, Julio :laugh: