Alec Baldwin killed crew member Halyna Hutchins on set of Rust

To point at a target. Alec pointed it at her and pulled the trigger. Are you saying he didn't?

I'm asking if there's any evidence he intentionally aimed it at her. You know, like by looking down the sights.

Have you never held a pistol before?

I'm asking if there's any evidence he intentionally aimed it at her. You know, like by looking down the sights.

Other than the trajectory of the bullet? What is the first rule of gun safety? Is it don't point at anything you don't intend to kill? I have qualified in two branches of the military with .45ACP, 9MM, grenades, grenade launchers, LAW rockets, 60 Cal, 50 Cal and an old M1(shark watch on swim call required it). I have had a CCW license for over a decade before constitutional carry was passed here. How about you?

Other than the trajectory of the bullet? What is the first rule of gun safety? Is it don't point at anything you don't intend to kill? I have qualified in two branches of the military with .45ACP, 9MM, grenades, grenade launchers, LAW rockets, 60 Cal, 50 Cal and an old M1(shark watch on swim call required it). I have had a CCW license for over a decade before constitutional carry was passed here. How about you?

Sounds like that made you pretty illogical.

Dude checks his squirt guns to be sure they aren't loaded with live rounds, I guess.

They purposefully break the rules of gun safety in hundreds of movies you yourself have patronized. You’re stance here is bunk.

Who the fuck ever makes such an argument? It's an involuntary manslaughter charge. That means someone exhibited criminal reckless behavior that resulted in someone's death.

Baldwin hired an inexperienced armorer who doubled as a prop master, because the production was extremely low budget. He aimed at the directors as part of a "rehearsal" and pulled the trigger, after failing to check the weapon. Then afterward, he claimed the gun just magically discharged, which the FBI later determined could not have happened- making this a lie. He then went to the victims and bought them off. The guy is a unremorseful piece of shit, and I would seriously wonder about anyone that defends him or his actions here.

Adam Sandler GIF

Is that real, or some farce that Piers put together? She actually had a case of battery against Baldwin before that, but there is no way she could win anything after that display. Assuming it is “real”, of course.

Is that real, or some farce that Piers put together? She actually had a case of battery against Baldwin before that, but there is no way she could win anything after that display. Assuming it is “real”, of course.

Yeah it's her and it's real.

Fucking bitch.

Don’t make me side with Alec Baldwin. Little pisses me off more.
They deserve each other. Unapologetic, self-centered attention whores. The best response would be to ban either from ever appearing in audio or video ever again.