Alec Baldwin killed crew member Halyna Hutchins on set of Rust

The actor that pulled the trigger there was crushed. Crying, he had to be begged to come to the set, just to collect his paycheck and things. He didn't work for some time after that. Contrast that with Baldwin, whose shock wore off within a couple of days, and he was lying about what had happened.
I wasn't aware of the actor from the Crow that pulled the trigger. They said all of the actors that were present were traumatized. At first they did not even realize he was shot. They thought he was pulling a prank. Alec Baldwin is a total jerk.

I wasn't aware of the actor from the Crow that pulled the trigger. They said all of the actors that were present were traumatized. At first they did not even realize he was shot. They thought he was pulling a prank. Alec Baldwin is a total jerk.
He was one of the gang members. They re-wrote his portion of the movie, and of course Brandon Lee had to have some of his scenes shot from behind with stand-ins.

Baldwin will probably find a way to make his unreleased movie profitable, and then he can afford to take his fake-Spanish wife to Madrid to deliver her thousandth baby or something.

Not sure why you quoted all that @Peter Gozintite you could have just said I made it up in my little mind.
A militia can be for many things. Constitutionally it is keep tyrannical leaders from taking away rights/property/freedoms away from the people. It can be for areas where there is no military, and could be a help in protecting our country from attackers until the military shows up. That is if it is an actual common enemy.

“When the DA’s report comes out, you can apologise to me” - Alec Baldwin

Not sure if we should apologize or not. FBI counts?
Well, isn’t that just a great question at this moment in time? Lol

Alec Baldwin is likely to be charged for shooting and killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of his low budget movie Rust in Bonanza City, New Mexico on October 21, 2021.

The Daily Mail reports that Santa Fe District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies submitted a letter on August 30 to the New Mexico financial board, asking for funding to indict four defendants and that it was recently approved. In the letter Carmack-Altwie wrote, "One of the possible defendants is well known movie actor Alec Baldwin."

Carmack-Altwie asked for $635,000 to prosecute and said that murder charges were on the table along with other weapons related offenses. She said that a "final piece of evidence" was Baldwin's phone, as authorities were waiting results from its analysis.

Alec Baldwin is likely to be charged for shooting and killing cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of his low budget movie Rust in Bonanza City, New Mexico on October 21, 2021.

The Daily Mail reports that Santa Fe District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies submitted a letter on August 30 to the New Mexico financial board, asking for funding to indict four defendants and that it was recently approved. In the letter Carmack-Altwie wrote, "One of the possible defendants is well known movie actor Alec Baldwin."

Carmack-Altwie asked for $635,000 to prosecute and said that murder charges were on the table along with other weapons related offenses. She said that a "final piece of evidence" was Baldwin's phone, as authorities were waiting results from its analysis.

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

So loud, so smug, so opinionated

SO Fucked

Getting charged. It would be fitting for a pussy like Baldwin to kill himself before facing justice

"In order to avoid further litigious distractions by Mr. Baldwin and his attorneys, the District Attorney and the special prosecutor have removed the firearm enhancement to the involuntary manslaughter charges in the death of Halyna Hutchins on the 'Rust' film set," Santa Fe District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies said in a statement. "The prosecution's priority is securing justice, not securing billable hours for big-city attorneys."

The Santa Fe District Attorney's Office announced it is dropping the gun enhancement charge -- a crime that would have carried a five-year sentence if convicted -- against Alec Baldwin in the fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of "Rust" in October 2021.

Baldwin still faces a charge of involuntary manslaughter for the shooting, however, that crime would carry a lesser sentence of 18 months if convicted. The amended complaint was filed late Friday.

"In order to avoid further litigious distractions by Mr. Baldwin and his attorneys, the District Attorney and the special prosecutor have removed the firearm enhancement to the involuntary manslaughter charges in the death of Halyna Hutchins on the 'Rust' film set," Santa Fe District Attorney Mary Carmack-Altwies said in a statement. "The prosecution's priority is securing justice, not securing billable hours for big-city attorneys."

The Santa Fe District Attorney's Office announced it is dropping the gun enhancement charge -- a crime that would have carried a five-year sentence if convicted -- against Alec Baldwin in the fatal shooting of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins on the set of "Rust" in October 2021.

Baldwin still faces a charge of involuntary manslaughter for the shooting, however, that crime would carry a lesser sentence of 18 months if convicted. The amended complaint was filed late Friday.

This is the type of thing that makes everyone believe our legal system is broken beyond repair.

imho, though, if I were the DA (potential corruption put to the side), if I believed a defendant was filing nuisance lawsuits, I would encourage more lawsuits since ultimately, the defendant is the one who has to pay those bills. Dropping charges because of them just admits defeat and encourages more of the same in the future and neuters you in the future.

This is the type of thing that makes everyone believe our legal system is broken beyond repair.

imho, though, if I were the DA (potential corruption put to the side), if I believed a defendant was filing nuisance lawsuits, I would encourage more lawsuits since ultimately, the defendant is the one who has to pay those bills. Dropping charges because of them just admits defeat and encourages more of the same in the future and neuters you in the future.

Yeah....the DA came right out and said it...

"In order to avoid further litigious distractions by Mr. Baldwin and his attorneys..."

Money changes how a person is treated by the DA. Fact.

Yeah....the DA came right out and said it...

"In order to avoid further litigious distractions by Mr. Baldwin and his attorneys..."

Money changes how a person is treated by the DA. Fact.
The DA made the correct move. If you read the article, the gun enhancement was not in effect at the time of the shooting. The DA was going to lose that legal battle and achieve nothing but a delay in the trial as a result.