All tackles lead with the head

Lol "their helmets are on the same level. Let me prove it to you by drawing two lines on different levels"

The tackler keeping his head up allows to him to, get this, SEE, where the ball carriers head is, thus allowing him to avoid helmet to helmet contact
You’re right. Guys getting tackled never move or juke or dive or crouch at game speed. Your arguments are laughable.

when you go in for a form tackle at any serious level of football, at the point of contact you crouch and put your head down pretty much EVERY TIME. This is not only obvious, it also has been shown to you on literally hundreds of everyday tackles I’ve posted.

Well we know for sure all targeting calls lead with their head.

After making an ElTejan "form tackle".

"GOT EEEM!!!"

8xG0.gif

I dunno guys. @ELTEXAN might be on to something here. Looks like targeting at the end

Lead doesn’t mean what you think it does.
I’m sure you’ll define it in whatever way extends the definition to fit whatever obtuse capricious use you need... which is the point of why the rule is stupid.

I stand corrected...

For any running ball carrier, if you lower your head/shoulder for a form tackle, you should not get called or targeting if you aim for, let’s say, the baseball strike zone.

LMAO. PSU tackler kept his head up instead of going for a form tackle.
so what happens? His helmet is at the same level as the running QB. WHICH IS THE DANGEROUS THING YOU WANT TO AVOID!!!
God, you ppl are stupid. Keep arguing this point. You couldn’t be more wrong.

Yes I’ve seen this thread and the several fails from it
“Keep head up, wrap up”
Your words.
violent helmet to helmet clash. Precisely the thing you want to avoid.
lemme guess? It’s another one of my fails, right?
812E2C8D-AF16-420C-A6E7-7FC0DF2DCE1C.jpeg

LMAO. CHECK OUT THE OLE MISS - LOUIS GAME HIGHLIGHTS

Back