Appropriate times to bunt

This article is the earlier mentioned one I referred to.

However, the bunt skills of the batter come into play. Today's players have worst bunt skills than the average pitcher of old. Why? Practice.

Now that there’s a DH in both leagues and the over shift is banned, there’s only two situations where a bunt isn’t a bad call.

They are:

1. A squeeze play that would walk off the game

2. To start the bottom half of an extra inning with the Manfred man if no runs scored in the top half of the inning and the second batter doesn’t strikeout much

You can disagree if you want, but you’d be wrong.

My reasons

The ability to bunt puts extra pressure on the infield. It can force them to play in and keep them a bit unbalanced. A good bunt can take a pitcher out of his dominance (not after the 6th inning during a no hitter). It can also help add to the pitch count. The bunt can also be used as a slump buster. If you can bunt the infield must respect this. With the exaggerated shift gone, it lessens the need for the bunt, but it does not eliminate it.

Facts that can't be denied.

Many Major League Baseball Executive, Managers and Coaches appear to agree with you. Any reasons I may have are dwarfed by the aforementioned logic.

Really.

What am I wrong about? How many homers have you hit?
Everything you post about thes modern game is wrong. I hit SH of homers and rose my bat like a toy pony every god damn damn time.

Some bachelor party. Kids let the old head out hang em