Appropriate times to bunt

Squeeze and a sac fly accomplishes the same thing.

If it’s the 8th and there’s more game to be played, I’m not a fan of just playing for one run. Only time I think that’s a good play is in walk off situations
Anytime late in the game, tied or down by 1.

So you're awesome with walks but hate bunts for hits.

Infield singles must drive you nuts.
I’d rather the batter be swinging to drive the ball.

Infield hits are fine, round ball, round bat, sometimes you’re gonna top the ball

The ability to bunt puts extra pressure on the infield. It can force them to play in and keep them a bit unbalanced. A good bunt can take a pitcher out of his dominance (not after the 6th inning during a no hitter). It can also help add to the pitch count. The bunt can also be used as a slump buster. If you can bunt the infield must respect this. With the exaggerated shift gone, it lessens the need for the bunt, but it does not eliminate it.

I, as a Longhorn since 1992, have much more ptsd from bunts than any of y’all, and even I think there are more situations where one should bunt than are outlined in the OP

Because one is on purpose. What are you not getting about his stance?

I think I've made it clear. What's better, bunting for a hit or striking out trying to go yard?

I think I've made it clear. What's better, bunting for a hit or striking out trying to go yard?
That’s a false-dichotomy. Try again.