Are Denver fans the worst in sports?

Reaction score
Bookie:
$ 112.00
I swear there are almost as many "huge" Nuggets fans as there are "huge" Golden State fans or "huge" Rockies fans (when they make the playoffs).

Seriously, as a city I think Denver sports fans might be the lightest in the loafers. :facepalm:

The Rockies are generally in the top 1/3 for attendance even though they suck most years.

Let the Braves or UGA win another championship and really see what a bandwagon looks like

I think you need to check your data, bubba.
They generally draw over 2.5 million fans per year, and they’re rarely good. They broke 3 million the last time they made the playoffs.

I swear there are almost as many "huge" Nuggets fans as there are "huge" Golden State fans or "huge" Rockies fans (when they make the playoffs).

Seriously, as a city I think Denver sports fans might be the lightest in the loafers. :facepalm:
The Broncos are the only pro franchise in Colorado with a legit fan base.

I hate Minnesota almost as much as you, but I think they support their shitty teams pretty well.
They don't support their first place teams that well though. Capacity 38,544.

18Minnesota
42​
967,629​
23,038​

Fucking Colorado draws better by six thousand a game.

They don't support their first place teams that well though. Capacity 38,544.

18Minnesota
42​
967,629​
23,038​

Fucking Colorado draws better.
It was pretty dumb to build a brand new open air baseball stadium in Minnesota. I wouldn't want to go to games there until mid-May.

I just know when I lived in Denver (Littleton) I never ever saw Nuggets bumperstickers and didn't know any real fans. I think most fans who attended Nuggets games were fans of the other team. I don't know about now.

In terms of cities, San Diego has lost the Clippers and Chargers and barely support the Padres.