Are Denver fans the worst in sports?

Minnesota Vikings fans in particular are the absolute worst.

There’s some weird friendship between Atlanta fans and Minnesota fans on Reddit that I haven’t figured out and refuse to be a part of

Minnesota Vikings fans in particular are the absolute worst.
Pertaining to the rivalry with the Packers at this moment in time, I agree with that. However, if we're grading fandom on how much die hard and passionate support fans give to their teams, I think the NFC North is the greatest division in all of professional sports.

Pertaining to the rivalry with the Packers at this moment in time, I agree with that. However, if we're grading fandom on how much die hard and passionate support fans give to their teams, I think the NFC North is the greatest division in all of professional sports.

Sure. Minus the Vikings fans.

I grew up on the Wisconsin/Minnesota border. Vikings fans have since my childhood, been the most obnoxious fair-weather fans on the planet. They just suck. The Vikings win two games in a row: "Super Bowl, baby!" The Vikings lose two games in a row: "Sell the team, it's trash!"

That is the real Vikings mantra, not "SKOL"

Which is also annoying.

Vikings fans have since my childhood, been the most obnoxious fair-weather fans on the planet. They just suck. The Vikings win two games in a row: "Super Bowl, baby!" The Vikings lose two games in a row: "Sell the team, it's trash!"
Perhaps we differ on the definition of a "fair weather fan". To me, a fair weather fan would show complete indifference and dissociation from the team when they're losing. What you're describing is still passion; it's just negative passion.

Sure. Minus the Vikings fans.

I grew up on the Wisconsin/Minnesota border. Vikings fans have since my childhood, been the most obnoxious fair-weather fans on the planet. They just suck. The Vikings win two games in a row: "Super Bowl, baby!" The Vikings lose two games in a row: "Sell the team, it's trash!"

That is the real Vikings mantra, not "SKOL"

Which is also annoying.
this is the most astute post of milksteaks career

Look no further to the most recent addition to the Minnesota fans shitdom, the Viking clap.

They had no fucking clue this even existed until Iceland made it to the group stage in the World Cup.

Of course, Vikings fans then stole it and have tried playing it off like it's their tradition because "scandanavia".

assclowns.

Perhaps we differ on the definition of a "fair weather fan". To me, a fair weather fan would show complete indifference and dissociation from the team when they're losing. What you're describing is still passion; it's just negative passion.

I compare them to Bears fans. Bears fans are fucking loyal. Sure, the Packers have beat them 6 games in a row, but they are fucking loyal and they actually know the game.

There’s some weird friendship between Atlanta fans and Minnesota fans on Reddit that I haven’t figured out and refuse to be a part of

FUCK MINNESOTA. there should never be any fucking friendship and fuck Kent Hrbek and his cheating ass.

I swear there are almost as many "huge" Nuggets fans as there are "huge" Golden State fans or "huge" Rockies fans (when they make the playoffs).

Seriously, as a city I think Denver sports fans might be the lightest in the loafers. :facepalm:

if you include the fans of the University of Colorado. then yes. its not even close.

FUCK MINNESOTA.
Cnn Nod GIF