Are Denver fans the worst in sports?

Cnn Nod GIF

ill be there Monday.....

lets delete my post real quick

Sure. Minus the Vikings fans.

I grew up on the Wisconsin/Minnesota border. Vikings fans have since my childhood, been the most obnoxious fair-weather fans on the planet. They just suck. The Vikings win two games in a row: "Super Bowl, baby!" The Vikings lose two games in a row: "Sell the team, it's trash!"

That is the real Vikings mantra, not "SKOL"

Which is also annoying.
When did they start that stupid tradition anyway?

nah. just checking out the area. trying to get my kids to all 50 states to appreciate America before they go off to college.

probably might make the hour drive south and piss in Iowa so we don't have to go back to that shit hole.
and youre going to like...spend time there? willingly? Or just landing and then leaving to knock it off the list?

Mexico National Team Soccer fans. No one is worse than them and bigger cry babies than them. The ultimate sore losers.

never realized that Minneaoplis was right on the Wisky border.. damn

I was living in Wisconsin and went to college for two years in Minneapolis. Which is a beautiful city, by the way. I just hate the fans.

just a few days.

get mugged at mall of america.

get drunk and end up at como zoo which i think is free

freebase crack on wed end up in the forest
you wont get mugged at moa, pretty solid chance of getting shot. dont think there's been a shooting there in a month, it's overdue.

como zoo is free and it stinks. MN zoo is way better.

just cross the river and go to wisconsin, its 500x better

Never knew that, but yeah, winning 13 of 14 is pretty fucking impressive. I'm hoping we can keep the recent momentum up, as this is normally our time of year to get things going.
Phillies have gone 17-7 in June and lost 3 games to the braves and 1 to the marlins.