Are Denver fans the worst in sports?

I swear there are almost as many "huge" Nuggets fans as there are "huge" Golden State fans or "huge" Rockies fans (when they make the playoffs).

Seriously, as a city I think Denver sports fans might be the lightest in the loafers. :facepalm:
Nah, there is band wagon fans everywhere every year

That being the case, in this thread we’re discussing which city has the most fairweather fans. I argue that it’s a toss-up between Denver and San Francisco.
Eh...SF is a complicated one because of the move by the Warriors from Oakland. I think CA fans in general are very fair-weather (former Raiders fans as an exception). Evidenced by Dodger fans notoriously showing up late and leaving early for games

I just know when I lived in Denver (Littleton) I never ever saw Nuggets bumperstickers and didn't know any real fans. I think most fans who attended Nuggets games were fans of the other team. I don't know about now.
Kiki Vandewehge didn't exactly put asses in the seats

Eh...SF is a complicated one because of the move by the Warriors from Oakland. I think CA fans in general are very fair-weather (former Raiders fans as an exception). Evidenced by Dodger fans notoriously showing up late and leaving early for games
You guys who hate the Dodgers are welcomed to do so but if you think SoCal teams aren’t loyally supported, you’re wrong.

Pfft, San Diego fans? So great they lost their football team.

Fuck you for making me defend Dodger fans, but the late/early thing is a combination of shitty traffic and even shittier parking lot design.

Now I have to shower.

Fuck you for making me defend Dodger fans, but the late/early thing is a combination of shitty traffic and even shittier parking lot design.

Now I have to shower.
LOL San Francisco is "complicated" but the Dodgers, Angels and Padres aren't loyally supported. :L

I worked in downtown LA so getting to Chavez was easy for me because I just left a little early. Leaving however... whether exiting onto the Hollywood Freeway or Sunset, you get in line to wait to get in line and 9/10 of Dodgers fans are shitfaced when they walk outta there, too. I've never been brave enough to go when Giants fans are there though. Never felt like getting stabbed.

LOL San Francisco is "complicated" but the Dodgers, Angels and Padres aren't loyally supported. :facepalm:

I worked in downtown LA so getting to Chavez was easy for me because I just left a little early. Leaving however... whether exiting onto the Hollywood Freeway or Sunset, you get in line to wait to get in line and 9/10 of Dodgers fans are shitfaced when they walk outta there, too. I've never been brave enough to go when Giants fans are there though. Never felt like getting stabbed.
I was there for a Dodger/Giants game during the McCourt Era. It literally took us two fucking hours to get out of the parking lot. And then 15 minutes to get home to Pasadena afterwards.

Had zero to do with fan support.
Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

I was there for a Dodger/Giants game during the McCourt Era. It literally took us two fucking hours to get out of the parking lot. And then 15 minutes to get home to Pasadena afterwards.
I did Dodgers Stadium the more I hear about it, which is get the bus that drops off close enough and just walk past all the idling cars waiting to get in.

You're losing me, bro. Are you asking me to pick between Angels and Padres fans?
No, I was referring to your statement about Southern California fans, so I used fans of the Padres and Angels as another example.

Tomato-tomawto lets call the whole thing off?

No, I was referring to your statement about Southern California fans, so I used fans of the Padres and Angels as another example.

Tomato-tomawto lets call the whole thing off?
I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that outside of Tampa, Miami and Denver, every MLB team has a significant core of loyal fans. Even the Diamondbacks.