Are Denver fans the worst in sports?

No Boston fans are the worst by far. You got the pats the Sox. That’s enough in my mind

Yeah, we're way off on this one. I should have been more clear. I meant which city collectively has the most pussy-ass fans in sports?

Again, I'm going Denver and Bay Area with Tampa as runner-up.

Most obnoxious fans? The universe knows that's Boston fans.

Yeah, we're way off on this one. I should have been more clear. I meant which city collectively has the most pussy-ass fans in sports?

Again, I'm going Denver and Bay Area with Tampa as runner-up.

Most obnoxious fans? The universe knows that's Boston fans.

Giants and Raiders fans will stab you for saying that. Niners fans will give you a white wine spritzer to rehydrate you as you bleed out. Warriors fans may or may not be there depending on what year it is. There are no A’s or Sharks fans.

Giants and Raiders fans will stab you for saying that. Niners fans will give you a white wine spritzer to rehydrate you as you bleed out. Warriors fans may or may not be there depending on what year it is. There are no A’s or Sharks fans.
Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Get stabbed by a Giants fan and a Santa Clara fan will offer a chilled Riesling to ease your departure.

Seattle trying to enter the conversation. Baseball game, in Seattle, Mariners are winning, Mariner fan gets a foul ball and proceeds to throw it on the field and hit the Seattle pitcher with it.

It was a damn nice throw, but WTF? You have that ball you need to fire a fastball at Dusty Baker!

If you're looking for the worst fans out there, Philadelphia sports fans have to be among the worst.