B12 Thread

I’ve never known one Longhorn who cares. In fact, we love that hate.
Don’t know what the player was doing in this context to get coach to speak up.
The ones like you have been my historical experience with the UT faithful. Horns down has gone on forever and never garnered attention until recently.

I’ve never known one Longhorn who cares. In fact, we love that hate.
Don’t know what the player was doing in this context to get coach to speak up.

In posts #416 there were a group of UCF players giving the 'horns down' sign after the final buzzer.

In post #417 Coach Rodney Terry took the opportunity to tell each and every one of them (players and coaches alike) in the handshake line that they were "classless".

It's the Tom Herman effect. The more he let's people know it bothers him the more opponents and fans are going to do it.

Wait 'til they get into the SEC.

I highly doubt the SEC main office is going to cave to tejas and make a 'horns down rule' like the Big 12 did.

The ones like you have been my historical experience with the UT faithful. Horns down has gone on forever and never garnered attention until recently.

tejas escalated it when they used their influence with the Big 12 commissioner to ban the 'horns down' sign.

Of course there was never a rule made banning tejas players themselves from giving the 'horns up' sign.

Wait 'til they get into the SEC.

I highly doubt the SEC main office is going to cave to tejas and make a 'horns down rule' like the Big 12 did.
The SEC is going to knock the insecurities right out of them! It's ironic that texas has OU sucks in their fight song and we don't give a shit.

In posts #416 there were a group of UCF players giving the 'horns down' sign after the final buzzer.

In post #417 Coach Rodney Terry took the opportunity to tell each and every one of them (players and coaches alike) in the handshake line that they were "classless".
Yeah. Were they just throwing horns down or were they jumping in people’s faces? THAT would be the classless thing.

Just doing it after a game is weird as a player. But the truly classless thing would be following other players around and throwing it in their face

Yeah. Were they just throwing horns down or were they jumping in people’s faces? THAT would be the classless thing.

Just doing it after a game is weird as a player. But the truly classless thing would be following other players around and throwing it in their face

From what I saw in the post #416 video, the UCF players were just doing it to their own teammates when celebrating as a group.

From what I saw in the post #416 video, the UCF players were just doing it to their own teammates when celebrating as a group.
Well, then, fuck their faces, but no one should care. Especially the coach.

You know who did beat UCF this season....Chris Beard...

You know who did beat UCF this season....Chris Beard...
Yeah but Bill Self didn’t. Kansas loses to UCF but K-State beats UCF by 25. These four newbies are performing much better in shooty hoops than they did on the gridiron.

51-51 at the half in Morgantown
agst #3 KU -
c'mon eers!

Down goes Kansas…. again!

And UCF shoots 16% against Houston!

#20 BYU brings their 211/573 3pt game to the south plains,
and jumps out to an early 8-0 lead,
and then extends their lead to 16pts at the half -
aint lookin good for our Red Raiders,
but, with some terrific halftime coachin,
and a whole lotta heart
the Red Raiders battle back,
and outplay/outscore the Cougars
53-30 in the 2nd half,
and come back to win 85-78 '

Guns Up!

march-17-2018-the-texas-tech-cheerleaders-perform-in-the-second-round-M8M28P.jpg

Hang Over The Hangover GIF by filmeditor

#20 BYU brings their 211/573 3pt game to the south plains,
and jumps out to an early 8-0 lead,
and then extends their lead to 16pts at the half -
aint lookin good for our Red Raiders,
but, with some terrific halftime coachin,
and a whole lotta heart
the Red Raiders battle back,
and outplay/outscore the Cougars
53-30 in the 2nd half,
and come back to win 85-78 '

Guns Up!

View attachment 115087
Your Raiders are 4-1 and tied at the top with K-State. Then ALL the rest of the teams in the conference are either 3-2 or 2-3 except winless Okie Lite. Hang on, dis gonna be fun to watch.

Your Raiders are 4-1 and tied at the top with K-State. Then ALL the rest of the teams in the conference are either 3-2 or 2-3 except winless Okie Lite. Hang on, dis gonna be fun to watch.
next 3 outta 4 games are on the road
at Norman, Ft Worth and Waco -
it'll be tough to maintain the spot,
but yeah, will be terrific to watch -

next 3 outta 4 games are on the road
at Norman, Ft Worth and Waco -
it'll be tough to maintain the spot,
but yeah, will be terrific to watch -
Yeah, teams better have a short memory. If they let the loss bother them they'll have three of four in a row in they aren't careful. I think the old adage is "good golfers and good cornerbacks have short memories"...or something like that.

bro @Wishbone how the hell you let us get a win like that tonight in Norman??