B12 Thread

Since I live in a lot of the Big 12 country, I get to watch a lot of their games. I think you are correct in your assessment. I don't think the conference is as good as it has been at the top or overall strength/depth. But damn it has been entertaining as hell.

I don't expect the to have the March they are used to. But, there are a bunch of them that can beat anyone else I've seen. And they should be comfortable in close games. There have been a ton of them.

One game I would like to see is Tennessee vs Houston. IMO that would be a rough and tumble game. While they may not be as "polished" as some like, those two seem to be physically and mentally tough. I think it would be a 15 round rock'em, sock'em game.
Agreed about the top end strength. I already said Kansas is down from usual. This is also not Baylor best on paper. TT, OU, TCU are all kinda question marks with meh non cons. BYU had the most juiced metrics ever. Texas isn’t as good for their standards either. A lot of good teams but I think only Houston is high end

And per usual it’ll remain to be seen if they can score enough for 6 games

Texas fucking blows at home

OU beats the Mormons

Texas 1-4 at home in Big12

3-2 on the road

What the fuck.

i missed it but i was in Austin this weekend.. smoking briskets, ribs, butts and tenderloins with my brother..

View attachment 116037
I couldn’t watch it (thank God) because I don’t have LHN. But I’d rather watch that smoke coming from the grill after that embarrassment

Orange Plate Special Tonight:

TCU -12.5 seems like a gift to humanity.

Bet the mortgage and buy a beach house (in Indiana)

Did you buy the meat or stick him with the bill?
I bought one brisket at $100 and a rack of ribs for $25..

In total we smoked 120 briskets, 60 racks of ribs, 25 pork butts and 20 tenderloins... sold out of everything.. Briskets are so popular around this time of year

amazing stat line for Darrion Williams
30pts, 12/12 FGs, 4/4 3s, 2/2 FTs, 11 RBs,
3 assists, 2 steals and a block
with only 1 turnover -

guns up!

amazing stat line for Darrion Williams
30pts, 12/12 FGs, 4/4 3s, 2/2 FTs, 11 RBs,
3 assists, 2 steals and a block
with only 1 turnover -

guns up!
Yeah, I wish I could get on a heater at the craps table like he was in the United Center last night.