B12 Thread

bro @Wishbone how the hell you let us get a win like that tonight in Norman??
Shit man I didn't even know they played last night. I think the Thunder are in 1st place in the NBA and I barely keep up with them. I'm sure there were zero horns down signs.

Shit man I didn't even know they played last night. I think the Thunder are in 1st place in the NBA and I barely keep up with them. I'm sure there were zero horns down signs.
i can't even boast because i figured it was gonna be a blow out win for y'all.. UT is so mediocre.. think they have good players but they still haven't put out the right mix..

Rockets>>thunder

i can't even boast because i figured it was gonna be a blow out win for y'all.. UT is so mediocre.. think they have good players but they still haven't put out the right mix..

Rockets>>thunder
Drunk Channel 5 GIF by All Creatures Great And Small

Rockets>>thunder
I wake up and look at my feed this morning and see the OU women win in Austin. I think thats a bigger surprise than the men! Not a huge basketball guy but I did stay up to see the Thunder hang 140 on San Antionio. Chet > Wayma

I wake up and look at my feed this morning and see the OU women win in Austin. I think thats a bigger surprise than the men! Not a huge basketball guy but I did stay up to see the Thunder hang 140 on San Antionio. Chet > Wayma
it's not a surprise.. Rori Harmon tore her ACL in practice last month.. this is the second loss for them since she got hurt.. they will get better but they are not a top 15-20 team in my eyes :(

it's not a surprise.. Rori Harmon tore her ACL in practice last month.. this is the second loss for them since she got hurt.. they will get better but they are not a top 15-20 team in my eyes :(
There was an article I read recently with Geno Auriemma giving his take on why injuries on the women's side far outnumbers those on the men's. It was pretty interesting with his take on it. Don't remember where I saw it but I'll see if I can find it again.

There was an article I read recently with Geno Auriemma giving his take on why injuries on the women's side far outnumbers those on the men's. It was pretty interesting with his take on it. Don't remember where I saw it but I'll see if I can find it again.
UT womens hoops have taken hard hits with injuries the past two seasons.. if healthy these teams are a threat

Fuck'n mountes blow one on the road yesterday to worst team (record wise) in the B12.

Please let this fail season end quickly

OU gets a 20 point road win. That's hard to do in the Big 12.

Who besides me thinks the Big 12 champ will have at least 5 losses?

KU goes to the octagon tonight at 9 on ESPIN

-3.5 KU
+3.5 KSU
O/U 145

KU is 1-4 on the road in Big12 play with only win coming against Ok St

Brutal

Kansas is not nearly as good this year as their teams of usual. They survived a lot of non con games. Just not enough depth. Furphy coming alive has helped but it also makes their bench even worse.

KU is 1-4 on the road in Big12 play with only win coming against Ok St

Brutal

Kansas is not nearly as good this year as their teams of usual. They survived a lot of non con games. Just not enough depth. Furphy coming alive has helped but it also makes their bench even worse.
Dave Chappelle Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

I will say, I’m interested to see the Big12 this March. They are obviously very good like every year now days. But not sure they are the clear best league like a lot say.

So many of their teams juiced their metrics beating the living shit outta like 8 Q4 cupcakes. Which no in return gives them a bunch of Q1/2 games to win.

March will prove a little bit if that’s right or wrong(can’t put full stock in a few 1 and done games)

I will say, I’m interested to see the Big12 this March. They are obviously very good like every year now days. But not sure they are the clear best league like a lot say.

So many of their teams juiced their metrics beating the living shit outta like 8 Q4 cupcakes. Which no in return gives them a bunch of Q1/2 games to win.

March will prove a little bit if that’s right or wrong(can’t put full stock in a few 1 and done games)
Since I live in a lot of the Big 12 country, I get to watch a lot of their games. I think you are correct in your assessment. I don't think the conference is as good as it has been at the top or overall strength/depth. But damn it has been entertaining as hell.

I don't expect the to have the March they are used to. But, there are a bunch of them that can beat anyone else I've seen. And they should be comfortable in close games. There have been a ton of them.

One game I would like to see is Tennessee vs Houston. IMO that would be a rough and tumble game. While they may not be as "polished" as some like, those two seem to be physically and mentally tough. I think it would be a 15 round rock'em, sock'em game.

Since I live in a lot of the Big 12 country, I get to watch a lot of their games. I think you are correct in your assessment. I don't think the conference is as good as it has been at the top or overall strength/depth. But damn it has been entertaining as hell.

I don't expect the to have the March they are used to. But, there are a bunch of them that can beat anyone else I've seen. And they should be comfortable in close games. There have been a ton of them.

One game I would like to see is Tennessee vs Houston. IMO that would be a rough and tumble game. While they may not be as "polished" as some like, those two seem to be physically and mentally tough. I think it would be a 15 round rock'em, sock'em game.

It's really unfair to judge the Big 12 as anything but a mega, mega conference right now, because they have their new teams and haven't lost Texas and OK yet.

Any of the teams that are currently in the bracket could make noise, but in terms of true contenders, I think its Houston