"baseball is so much better now"

I want pennant races.

Instead I get 12 fucking teams in the playoffs and managers that care more about social protests and beach yoga than baseball.

I want pennant races.

Instead I get 12 fucking teams in the playoffs and managers that care more about social protests and beach yoga than baseball.
You do realize that a pennant means a trip to the World Series right? You’re guaranteed to have two series that determines who wins a pennant this year, same as every other year since 1969 sans 1994

You do realize that a pennant means a trip to the World Series right? You’re guaranteed to have two series that determines who wins a pennant this year, same as every other year since 1969 sans 1994
If there is any team that should realize that it is the Braves.

You do realize what pennant races are, don’t you?

It might help if you understand that I knew what winning a pennant meant while you were still peeing in your diaper. :thumb:

You do realize what pennant races are, don’t you?

It might help if you understand that I knew what winning a pennant meant while you were peeing in your diaper. :thumb:
Pennant races in the regular season haven’t been a thing since 1968

You’re just teaching me all sorts of stuff this morning, professor!

Can you tell me what the designated hitter does now?
You’re longing for a system that hasn’t been in place since before you were born

When every single game meant something. It won’t be long and even the traditional rivalries will be lost.
Every single game meant something? Hate to tell you bud, but there’s been games between last place teams to close out the regular season since the very beginning.

Hell, there were less than 2000 in attendance for Babe Ruth’s last game at Yankee Stadium since the Yankees were already eliminated from the pennant

When every single game meant something. It won’t be long and even the traditional rivalries will be lost.
When are you changing your name to "BoomerDown"?

Just a question, was baseball better in 1986, when all the division winners won by 5 games? And the regular season was over before the last two series of the season started?

When are you changing your name to "BoomerDown"?

Just a question, was baseball better in 1986, when all the division winners won by 5 games? And the regular season was over before the last two series of the season started?
The best baseball game is the one I am watching, from T-ball to 7th game World series.

1200x1200bb.jpg
The next time someone posts this picture of me, I am demanding royalties!