"baseball is so much better now"

All in one video… a Nolan Ryan wild pitch, Dickie Thon and “Cowboy” Joe West wearing Astros gear during the game.

But yeah… baseball is definitely getting better.

Baseball is the best sport to listen to on the radio.. you can fuck around in the garage and have a game on in the background and catch most of it. So in the days before smart phones life was a semi slower pace and people took the time to digest game after game.

So if nothing else baseball will never hold that place in society again. It's too drawn out and not enough going on for the Millenials and younger. Soccer could very well pass it up in a generation or so.

Baseball was the best back in 2006. Days of Pujols and Molina!!!

Baseball was the best back in 2006. Days of Pujols and Molina!!!
In my lifetime, baseball hysteria was never greater than the McGuire/Sosa/Bonds slugfest. Baseball needs to get back on the juice!

In my lifetime, baseball hysteria was never greater than the McGuire/Sosa/Bonds slugfest. Baseball needs to get back on the juice!

No. Pujols never hit over 49 HRs in a season

Mickey Mantle hit over 50 twice in his career.

Yadi averaged around 10 a year lol

No. Pujols never hit over 49 HRs in a season

Mickey Mantle hit over 50 twice in his career.

Yadi averaged around 10 a year lol
I'll never understand why molina was such a big deal. He was solid for a long time. Pretty much a Jeter of catchers except he was good at fielding his position.

I'll never understand why molina was such a big deal. He was solid for a long time. Pretty much a Jeter of catchers except he was good at fielding his position.
He was consistent.

Like… pretty much 100 other catchers I can think of.

What did set him apart is that he used steroids.

Bring back the days of Lou and fuckin Zambrano

Knocking off early from work and drinking dollar beers at sports bars watching Cubs day games

Take me back

Knocking off early from work and drinking dollar beers at sports bars watching Cubs day games

Take me back

Get a pick up game going. The memories are better with muscle aching.

Take me back

Big Z was so much fun to watch. Very good pitcher for a while, could hit the occasional dinger, and would break bats over his knee or destroy gatorade coolers.

The Rockies allowed 14 runs .... in the third inning alone!

Today's product is SHIT!