"baseball is so much better now"

Here is where you go ignorant, homer redneck fan bro. Just stop it

Herschel didn’t play baseball. Would have love to see it tho
Herschel didn’t need to play baseball. His hips were fine for football, bobsledding and fighting. Bo was a straight up brittle bitch that should be ashamed of himself

You picked two. And there are better athletes than Vlad in the league today. Trout for example.

Trout is a 5 tool player no doubt. So was Vlad. Trout is better on offense. Vlad was a beast on D

Eric Davis is another example. Plenty of bad asses back then too

I’d say mentally the players today on all sports are weaker. Especially in b-ball

Herschel didn’t need to play baseball. His hips were fine for football, bobsledding and fighting. Bo was a straight up brittle bitch that should be ashamed of himself

Bobsledding bwahahhaa
I love a good Georgia redneck homer fan.

Georgia pumping out Curlers too these days?

Bobsledding bwahahhaa
I love a good Georgia redneck homer fan.

Georgia pumping out Curlers too these days?
You’re sucking off a dude that had brittle hips. Probably hurt em when he was squeezing some truck driver’s bastard kid out of “his” pussy

You’re sucking off a dude that had brittle hips. Probably hurt em when he was squeezing some truck driver’s bastard kid out of “his” pussy

So emotional for a back to back Natty champ. Figured you’d be more confident.

Bo was a bad ass in 2 sports. And it wasn’t Bobsledding

Lmao Herschel is another example of they don’t make athletes like they used to.

So emotional for a back to back Natty champ. Figured you’d be more confident.

Bo was a bad ass in 2 sports. And it wasn’t Bobsledding
8.3 career WAR for Bo. That’s what Acuna and Betts had this year alone. Wasn’t a badass. Barely above replacement level back when the league was full of pitchers barely touching 65 MPH

Yeah I can nap a lot easier watching baseball over golf today

Larry Bird was no athlete but he is a better player than anybody playing today.

Been Watching YouTube vids with the kids lately on Bird. My wife walks in the other day and see the shots and touch passes and says, “basketball isn’t like that today”.

Even a house wife knows the players today are not as good.

Not only are the players today playing with a lower IQ but the fans are fanning more stupid as well

8.3 career WAR for Bo. That’s what Acuna and Betts had this year alone. Wasn’t a badass. Barely above replacement level back when the league was full of pitchers barely touching 65 MPH
A) Neither Acuna or Betts is simultaneously playing in the NFL.
B) Pitchers were so bad back then that players had to start taking 'roids just to hit them right?

A) Neither Acuna or Betts is simultaneously playing in the NFL.
B) Pitchers were so bad back then that players had to start taking 'roids just to hit them right?
Acuna and Betts would be better in the NFL, and that was career WAR for Bo. Pretty pathetic number for the amount of games he played. A publicity stunt at best.

The hitters weren’t any better than the pitchers. Baseball history prior to 1998 should be erased from the books

99% of the time you post like a 80 year old white dude...

1% of the time you post like you are a 6 year old....

this falls into B

“Who cares about strategy and the integrity of the game? No one wants to watch the pitcher hit!”