Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Kburjr,Nos annd Mofo put ketchup on potato salad

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dfa7fefe6ad7.gif
The dude was never really any good but he was hilarious

Fields leads the offense to 16 second half points giving the defense a 12 point lead with 4 minutes left, a lead that disappears when the defense gives up two 70+ yard drives in a combined 3 minutes, 20 seconds? Also Fields' fault because... well, just because.
So all Fields had to do was get a couple first downs when it mattered?

I read just fine, retard. You said Fields is "THE problem". It's not my fault you're too big of a bitch to stand by what you said. Your retard ass deserves continued failure from your organization.
Wait. You think theres nothing wrong with Fields?

ha...ha.....hahaha....HAHAHHA..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

So all Fields had to do was get a couple first downs when it mattered?
Jumping in way too late on this. Telling Fields "Yeah you gave us a two TD lead with 4 minutes left and that's great but we need more from you to ensure we don't embarrassingly collapse and give up two 70+ yard drives" isn't the own you think it is.

Link the post where I said that

Jumping in way too late on this. Telling Fields "Yeah you gave us a two TD lead with 4 minutes left and that's great but we need more from you to ensure we don't embarrassingly collapse and give up two 70+ yard drives" isn't the own you think it is.

Link the post where I said that
How does a team have over 3minutes to do that, in two drives, if the offense gets a first down or 2 between thise drives? Did the defense help? No. Did fields do something when it mattered most? No. You keep saying 2 70 yd drives, that means he had the ball in between. 2 td leads are never safe in the league these days.

How does a team have over 3minutes to do that, in two drives, if the offense gets a first down or 2 between thise drives? Did the defense help? No. Did fields do something when it mattered most? No. You keep saying 2 70 yd drives, that means he had the ball in between. 2 td leads are never safe in the league these days.
Unless you mean going a quick and ugly, three-and-out after the first 70 yd TD drive, and then immediately fumbling after the second 70 yd drive, that was returned for a TD, to tie the game and swing the momentum massively the other way? Then no, he completely fucking shrank, when it mattered most.

Played pretty good in the first half tho.:rolleyes2:

You're right. The entire defense gave up 148 yards and 2 TDs in 3:20, but it's Fields' fault.

Unless you mean going a quick and ugly, three-and-out after the first 70 yd TD drive, and then immediately fumbling after the second 70 yd drive, that was returned for a TD, to tie the game and swing the momentum massively the other way? Then no, he completely fucking shrank, when it mattered most.

You're not even referencing the same game you fucking retard, holy shit.

Turn him into a flanker. Chiefs did some crazy wild stuff with Kadarius Toney this past season.

• 1st & 10 at DEN 48​

(6:55 - 4th) J.Fields sacked at CHI 42 for -10 yards (N.Bonitto). FUMBLES (N.Bonitto), RECOVERED by DEN-J.Cooper at CHI 35. J.Cooper for 35 yards, TOUCHDOWN.W.Lutz extra point is GOOD, Center-M.Fraboni, Holder-R.Dixon.
  • (6:55 - 4th) Timeout at 06:55.

DEN28
CHI28

You're right. The entire defense gave up 148 yards and 2 TDs in 3:20, but it's Fields' fault.
"DeeeerrR sHow mE WHerE i SaiD tHat!"

I said he didnt do shit when it mattered most, and both had blame.

You see an attack on your crush no matter what.

If you say he had zero blame, youre confirming what I already knew before I chimed in, which is I should have just igbored all this, because you got chub for JF.

He hasnt been great.

The bears ruin quarterbacks

Both these things are the snake eating its tail. Not mutually exclusive, and are in fact cyclical cause and effect of one another.

Any Bears fan, or person that understands the the game can see it.

I dont know why any Bears fan would be overly supportive of Fields, or this organization as a whole. Im sick to death of the Bears bullshit.

"DeeeerrR sHow mE WHerE i SaiD tHat!"

I said he didnt do shit when it mattered most, and both had blame.

You see an attack on your crush no matter what.

If you say he had zero blame, youre confirming what I already knew before I chimed in, which is I should have just igbored all this, because you got chub for JF.
So you have this same level of blame for other QBs who give their defense a two TD lead with 4 minutes left and the defense blows it?

Also your lack of situational knowledge is unreal. The drive after Detroit's first TD drive that made it 26-21 was a 3 and out. They ran two run plays to Herbert that went for 1 yard, so it was 3rd and 9. They drew up a pass play for Moore but the defense shifted which left Tyler Scott singled up and Fields went to him. He threw a perfectly thrown ball but Scott slowed down on his route and the pass wound up incomplete. Read up on it yourself:

Fields chewed the Lions up for most of Sunday's game. He looked crisp, made quick and correct decisions, and showcased the rare ability that can be an equalizer against teams with more talent than the Bears.

But when the Bears needed one more play, Scott and Fields couldn't connect. The diagnosis was correct, and the throw perfect, but one or two missteps by the rookie cost the Bears the dagger play in the Motor City.

So even when Fields does something right, his WR blows it and you idiots blame Fields. You're making my point for me ffs.

Last edited: