• Justin Fields

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Kburjr,Nos annd Mofo put ketchup on potato salad

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sad Doctor Who GIF

Cool he threw up a desperate prayer and it wasn't answered.

The whole game ruined cuz of one play.

Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here, but MAAYBE if the offense could've done anything off of 4 takeaways, it wouldn't have come down to one play. And yes, it was an ugly 3-and-out that gave the defense all of about 15 seconds of rest.
LMAO the offense scored 26 points and gave the defense a 12-point lead with 4 minutes left you fucking retard. How can you be this stupid??

"I'm gonna focus on one play in 60 minutes of football, cuz it's all I got, that supports my lovesick narrative."
Dude, everything I've said is correct and supports the narrative that the loss wasn't on Fields. You just can't accept it because you've dug your heels in on blaming him for everything and it destroys your narrative. I can't help that you don't know shit about football.

LMAO the offense scored 26 points and gave the defense a 12-point lead with 4 minutes left you fucking retard. How can you be this stupid??
10 points off 4 takeaways.

Dude, everything I've said is correct and supports the narrative that the loss wasn't on Fields. You just can't accept it because you've dug your heels in on blaming him for everything and it destroys your narrative. I can't help that you don't know shit about football.
Why don't you cry about it?

26 points total. Why do you ignore that part? Or the part about Fields giving the defense a 12 point lead with 4 minutes to play? Weird, it's almost as if that completely destroys your smoothbrain narrative about it being his fault.

Why don't you cry about it?
Why don't you move the goalposts some more to support your retarded narrative? It's all you've done to this point, might as well keep it up.

26 points total. Why do you ignore that part? Or the part about Fields giving the defense a 12 point lead with 4 minutes to play? Weird, it's almost as if that completely destroys your smoothbrain narrative about it being his fault.
Well, 10 of those were thanks to the Defense. Could've been more if we had a competent QB.

Somebody Google what the win rate is for teams with 4 takeaways.

I was just posting the last 3 mins of the game....
Bears def and coaching fucked that up......
And I dont care about win rate nor the analytic stats,theres 60 mins to a game.....

1 yard on thee 3 and out,why were they throwing it deep to Scott was my concern....
I understand throwing the ball,but damn throw a ball that has a more upside of catching it than 50- 60 yds downfield.....( altho I will say Scotts blunder cost us a game winner)
If the Bears ran it cool,Detroit uses their last timeout....thats a huge tomeout for them to have to use it.....

And I think this is the game where I mentioned before is why the hell are they throwing so many screens and short passes for under 6 yards.....Im gonna have to back and relive this one too......

And Im not all in on JF anyways.....he does have a lot of faults.

Well, 10 of those were thanks to the Defense. Could've been more if we had a competent QB.
LOL this is so pathetic on your part. You blame Fields, I point out the defense blew a 12 point lead with 4 minutes left. You say Fields didn't do anything in between those drives, I provide proof that he actually did but his WR failed, you move the goalposts. Just admit you don't know football and irrationally hate Fields. Is it because he's black?

And I dont care about win rate nor the analytic stats,theres 60 mins to a game.....

1 yard on thee 3 and out,why were they throwing it deep to Scott was my concern....
I understand throwing the ball,but damn throw a ball that has a more upside of catching it than 50- 60 yds downfield.....( altho I will say Scotts blunder cost us a game winner)
If the Bears ran it cool,Detroit uses their last timeout....thats a huge tomeout for them to have to use it.....

And I think this is the game where I mentioned before is why the hell are they throwing so many screens and short passes for under 6 yards.....Im gonna have to back and relive this one too......

But it's all cumulative. You are right, it's 60 minutes, and in those 60 minutes, the offense left alot of potential points off the board.

Coaching and defense share some blame. Nobody's saying otherwise, but there is one person trying absolve all blame from Fields. (hint* it's the guy that's super gay for him.)

That play was initially supposed to go to Moore but the defense shifted presnap and Fields saw Scott had 1-on-1 coverage. Scott beat his man off the line and Fields threw a beautiful ball that Scott misjudged. End of the day, Scott is a professional WR and that was a massive error on his part that cost them the game. It didn't even have to be a TD, he could've caught it and gotten tackled and Chicago could've just killed the clock. The whole point is it's beyond idiotic to blame that loss on Fields.

LOL this is so pathetic on your part. You blame Fields, I point out the defense blew a 12 point lead with 4 minutes left. You say Fields didn't do anything in between those drives, I provide proof that he actually did but his WR failed, you move the goalposts. Just admit you don't know football and irrationally hate Fields. Is it because he's black?
Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

But it's all cumulative. You are right, it's 60 minutes, and in those 60 minutes, the offense left alot of potential points off the board.

Coaching and defense share some blame. Nobody's saying otherwise, but there is one person trying absolve all blame from Fields. (hint* it's the guy that's super gay for him.)
Weird thing to say about the author of the article I linked.

That play was initially supposed to go to Moore but the defense shifted presnap and Fields saw Scott had 1-on-1 coverage. Scott beat his man off the line and Fields threw a beautiful ball that Scott misjudged. End of the day, Scott is a professional WR and that was a massive error on his part that cost them the game. It didn't even have to be a TD, he could've caught it and gotten tackled and Chicago could've just killed the clock. The whole point is it's beyond idiotic to blame that loss on Fields.
Nobody blames him and solely him. That's hyperbole.

But he is not absolved from blame either. He played a part in the loss.

QB gets the glory when they win, and the shit-flinging when they lose. Welcome to the NFL.

Nobody blames him and solely him. That's hyperbole.

But he is not absolved from blame either. He played a part in the loss.

QB gets the glory when they win, and the shit-flinging when they lose. Welcome to the NFL.
Nah, you are literally the only person I've seen blaming that loss on Fields. Basically any game where he doesn't play absolutely flawless football, the loss is his fault. That's been your narrative this entire time.