Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Justin Fields

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Kburjr,Nos annd Mofo put ketchup on potato salad

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So you have this same level of blame for other QBs who give their defense a two TD lead with 4 minutes left and the defense blows it?

Also your lack of situational knowledge is unreal. The drive after Detroit's first TD drive that made it 26-21 was a 3 and out. They ran two run plays to Herbert that went for 1 yard, so it was 3rd and 9. They drew up a pass play for Moore but the defense shifted which left Tyler Scott singled up and Fields went to him. He threw a perfectly thrown ball but Scott slowed down on his route and the pass wound up incomplete. Read up on it yourself:

So even when Fields does something right, his WR blows it and you idiots blame Fields. You're making my point for me ffs.

No offense here......but I hate when people think its the gospel when a player talks about another teammate.......
What do you think JF is gonna say,how incompetent Scott was.....??

JF is a great guy,he really is,but it would be detrimental to the team if hewas to say something negative about Scott........thats not how teams work.
Now I have every Bear game from this year saved.........Im gonna go back to refresh my memory on this.......

No offense here......but I hate when people think its the gospel when a player talks about another teammate.......
What do you think JF is gonna say,how incompetent Scott was.....??

JF is a great guy,he really is,but it would be detrimental to the team if hewas to say something negative about Scott........thats not how teams work.
Now I have every Bear game from this year saved.........Im gonna go back to refresh my memory on this.......
Good god. So you say half the blame for the Detroit loss is on Fields for not doing anything to help after Detroit's first TD drive. I provide an article showing he actually did do something and his WR fucked up, and this is your response? Nothing at all about that article had anything to do with Fields saying anything about Scott. Did you even read it??

We were talking about the Detroit game you dumbass.
Oh my bad, you meant the game where the D had 3 INTS and a FF fumble, and where after the first 70 yard TD drive, they answered with and even uglier than the Denver, 3-plays for 1 yard three-and-out, and then followed the second one with a ten yard sack-loss-fumble for a safety to end the game.

Again, your cherry-picked stats don't tell the whole tale.

Oh my bad, you meant the game where the D had 3 INTS and a FF fumble, and where after the first 70 yard TD drive, they answered with and even uglier than the Denver, 3-plays for 1 yard three-and-out, and then followed the second one with a ten yard sack-loss-fumble for a safety to end the game.

Again, your cherry-picked stats don't tell the whole tale.
LOL try and keep up dumbshit.

10 points off of 4 takeaways.

LOL try and keep up dumbshit.

Cool he threw up a desperate prayer and it wasn't answered.

The whole game ruined cuz of one play.

Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here, but MAAYBE if the offense could've done anything off of 4 takeaways, it wouldn't have come down to one play. And yes, it was an ugly 3-and-out that gave the defense all of about 15 seconds of rest.

It's impossible for me to relate to being such a fucking whiny faggot over a player.

Ima call everyone a dumbshit retard, cuz my boner aches for Fields.

So you have this same level of blame for other QBs who give their defense a two TD lead with 4 minutes left and the defense blows it?

Also your lack of situational knowledge is unreal. The drive after Detroit's first TD drive that made it 26-21 was a 3 and out. They ran two run plays to Herbert that went for 1 yard, so it was 3rd and 9. They drew up a pass play for Moore but the defense shifted which left Tyler Scott singled up and Fields went to him. He threw a perfectly thrown ball but Scott slowed down on his route and the pass wound up incomplete. Read up on it yourself:

So even when Fields does something right, his WR blows it and you idiots blame Fields. You're making my point for me ffs.
Youre a weird motherfucker

3:25 left in the game Bears up 26-14 and Detroit is driving.....clock running.

Goff to Williams for a 33 yd td......6 plays 75 yds......26-21 Bears

Bears get ensuing kickoff with 2:59 left.....
1st and 10 from the 25- Herbert for no gain......t.o. Detroit
2nd and 10- Herbert again for 1 yard.......t.o.Detroit.
3rd and 9-deep seam pass to Scott incomplete.
( the play ATF is talking about.....it sure did look to me Scott had a small move to the inside 10 yards before the ball was arriving just to out of the reach of Scott; as in misjudged;I stand corrected on JFs comment)

Bears used up a whole 15 seconds on 3 plays before punting......

One t.o. left for Detroit plus the 2 min warning.......

1st and 10- Goff to Montgomery for 13 yards.....the def could have stopped him for 8 I believe.
1st and 1o-deep pass to Williams incomplete. 2:05 left.
2nd and 10-Montgomery up the middle for 12.

2 min warning with 1:59 to go.

1st and 10- pass to Gibbs for 6......
2nd and 4-pass to LaPorta for 7 yds out of bounds.
1st and 10 from the 34- pass up the middle to Montgomery for 9.
2nd and 1 from the 25- Montgomery run up the middle for 11 to the 14.
1st and 10 - pass to St Brown to the 8....t.o.
2nd and 2- pass incomplete.
3rd down-Gibbs run to the 1.......t.o. Bears 31 seconds left.....
1st and goal from the 1-td Montgomery.....
2 pt try - pass to LaPorta good......29-26 Lions

Bears ensuing kick with 29 seconds left and 1 to left.
1st and 10 from the 25 - Hutchinson beats Wright for a strip sack fumble,ball rolls into the ez and Wright kicks it out of bounds for the safety......
JF was looking of to flat on the left side......game over
After slomo,JF never seen him coming.....

Bear def and mismanagement of tos lead to the loss imo......

3:25 left in the game Bears up 26-14 and Detroit is driving.....clock running.

Goff to Williams for a 33 yd td......6 plays 75 yds......26-21 Bears

Bears get ensuing kickoff with 2:59 left.....
1st and 10 from the 25- Herbert for no gain......t.o. Detroit
2nd and 10- Herbert again for 1 yard.......t.o.Detroit.
3rd and 9-deep seam pass to Scott incomplete.
( the play ATF is talking about.....it sure did look to me Scott had a small move to the inside 10 yards before the ball was arriving just to out of the reach of Scott; as in misjudged;I stand corrected on JFs comment)

Bears used up a whole 15 seconds on 3 plays before punting......

One t.o. left for Detroit plus the 2 min warning.......

1st and 10- Goff to Montgomery for 13 yards.....the def could have stopped him for 8 I believe.
1st and 1o-deep pass to Williams incomplete. 2:05 left.
2nd and 10-Montgomery up the middle for 12.

2 min warning with 1:59 to go.

1st and 10- pass to Gibbs for 6......
2nd and 4-pass to LaPorta for 7 yds out of bounds.
1st and 10 from the 34- pass up the middle to Montgomery for 9.
2nd and 1 from the 25- Montgomery run up the middle for 11 to the 14.
1st and 10 - pass to St Brown to the 8....t.o.
2nd and 2- pass incomplete.
3rd down-Gibbs run to the 1.......t.o. Bears 31 seconds left.....
1st and goal from the 1-td Montgomery.....
2 pt try - pass to LaPorta good......29-26 Lions

Bears ensuing kick with 29 seconds left and 1 to left.
1st and 10 from the 25 - Hutchinson beats Wright for a strip sack fumble,ball rolls into the ez and Wright kicks it out of bounds for the safety......
JF was looking of to flat on the left side......game over
After slomo,JF never seen him coming.....

Bear def and mismanagement of tos lead to the loss imo......
10 points off 4 takeaways.

Somebody Google what the win rate is for teams with 4 takeaways.

Cool he threw up a desperate prayer and it wasn't answered.

The whole game ruined cuz of one play.

Maybe, and I'm just spitballing here, but MAAYBE if the offense could've done anything off of 4 takeaways, it wouldn't have come down to one play. And yes, it was an ugly 3-and-out that gave the defense all of about 15 seconds of rest.
Unreal. You say he didn't do anything to try and move the ball between the two drives where the Bears defense pathetically collapsed. I provide an objective article that specifically outlines how he threw a perfect football that at worst would've been a first down deep in Lions' territory, if not a TD, but the WR fucked up. You respond with "oh he threw up a desperate prayer". You're a fucking idiot dude. You can't even defend your position with anything coherent. Tell me, does it physically pain you to admit you were clearly wrong and the loss wasn't on Fields? At this point I'm beginning to wonder.

I think if you put this thread, side-by-side with the old Lizzy Hale thread at Eurohoop, they'd be indistinguishable.

Youre a weird motherfucker
Why? Because I countered your bullshit "he didn't do anything" with proof that he clearly did and it was his WR's fault for misjudging what was described as a "perfectly thrown ball"? Do you actually have a coherent response to this?

Unreal. You say he didn't do anything to try and move the ball between the two drives where the Bears defense pathetically collapsed. I provide an objective article that specifically outlines how he threw a perfect football that at worst would've been a first down deep in Lions' territory, if not a TD, but the WR fucked up. You respond with "oh he threw up a desperate prayer". You're a fucking idiot dude. You can't even defend your position with anything coherent. Tell me, does it physically pain you to admit you were clearly wrong and the loss wasn't on Fields? At this point I'm beginning to wonder.
Ya, going deep on the most crucial play, to a rookie with 10 fucking catches on the season was an awesome plan.

Scott fucked up. He slowed and misjudged it, and it was a well-thrown ball. BUT, if the whole game comes down to that, then you prolly don't deserve to win anyway. Especially when the D gave you 4 extra possessions.

Ima call everyone a dumbshit retard, cuz my boner aches for Fields.
The defense collapsed and cost the Bears the game.

"Well... Fields didn't do anything on that 3 and out so it's his fault!"

*Article provided that illustrates how Fields threw a perfect pass that should've been caught had the WR not misjudged it*

"No! That can't be right! It still has to be Fields' fault somehow!"

You are genuinely the dumbest football fan on the planet.

Ya, going deep on the most crucial play, to a rookie with 10 fucking catches on the season was an awesome plan.

Scott fucked up. He slowed and misjudged it, and it was a well-thrown ball. BUT, if the whole game comes down to that, then you prolly don't deserve to win anyway. Especially when the D gave you 4 extra possessions.
You're a lost cause. I could provide proof that Getsy ran a play specifically designed to fail and you'd still blame it on Fields somehow. Did Fields fuck your wife? Honest question, it's the only rational explanation at this point.

The defense collapsed and cost the Bears the game.

"Well... Fields didn't do anything on that 3 and out so it's his fault!"

*Article provided that illustrates how Fields threw a perfect pass that should've been caught had the WR not misjudged it*

"No! That can't be right! It still has to be Fields' fault somehow!"

You are genuinely the dumbest football fan on the planet.
"I'm gonna focus on one play in 60 minutes of football, cuz it's all I got, that supports my lovesick narrative."

You're a lost cause. I could provide proof that Getsy ran a play specifically designed to fail and you'd still blame it on Fields somehow. Did Fields fuck your wife? Honest question, it's the only rational explanation at this point.
Projection is fun, crybaby.