Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Justin Fields

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Kburjr,Nos annd Mofo put ketchup on potato salad

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Every day I watch the sports talk shows,do tons of reading,and this is basically what the Bears offense will look like in thet op 2 options:

Draft Caleb he a combination of Moore,Kmet and most likley an olineman at pick 9......( I dont believe Nabers,MHJ,Odunze or even Bowers will be there)so its most likely olineman.......better be anyways.
( you want CW to be able to get on the right track)

Or

Trade down to no lower than 3,draft Harrison take olieman at 9,that gives JF a combination of Moore,MHJ and Kmet with two no.1 draftees at ol in Wright and whoever the Bears take.....once again it has to be olineman at 9.......NO MORE DAMN EXCUSES!!
If JF is where we want him,we are gonna have two no.1s again,and one most likely in the top 10,especially if we trade with NE.......

Poles will have to pick his poison........its badically what hes up against....

Im leaning towards the second option myself.....not because of JF,but because the limelight for CW may to damn much because of expectations,comparisons to Mahomes and him or whoever has been doing all this talking of being in Chicago..........
It all comes down to how much they love Caleb Williams and if they think he's going to take them over the top. Regardless of if it's Fields at QB, the second choice is the better one. You have an incredible opportunity to build an elite young team on both sides of the ball. We've seen SF do this and then toss Jimmy G and Brock Purdy in at QB and make the SB twice.

I don't personally think Caleb is the answer in Chicago; he needs to be in the right market IMO. I'm also concerned about his struggles against the top defenses he faced - 64% comp, 7.8 YPA, 4 TD/4 INT vs the top 5 defenses he faced last year. Also I know this isn't the progressive thought to have, but the sobbing in his mom's arms after losing a game was a gross look to me. It wasn't even a CFP or postseason game. Even if Chicago doesn't want Fields, I'd rather trade the pick and go sign a veteran. I hear Denver is going to be releasing Russ, I could see him having fun with DJ Moore, Marvin Harrison, and Cole Kmet/Brock Bowers.

Yes, you did.

You said this. I posted the article in response about that exact drive illustrating that Fields actually did do something when it mattered most that would've killed the clock had the WR not fucked up, and you still try and blame Fields. You were demonstrably wrong, but instead said something moronic about players saying things about other players which had quite literally nothing at all to do with the point at hand.
They all have blame. Its a team sport. Go die in a fire you crazy fuck.

List of ignored posters over almost 20 years
Oscar
This fag

I'm also concerned about his struggles against the top defenses he faced - 64% comp, 7.8 YPA, 4 TD/4 INT vs the top 5 defenses

You're worried about a 64% completion rate with a worse team around him than Justinswho hasa career 60% completion rate.....??

CW did not have a top 15 wr no topolineman nor did he have a top te......hisdefdidnt help him out a bit....

Jordan Addison was his go to in 22,but I have no idea about the oline.....

Anyways......thats what our offense is goona look basically like....

You're worried about a 64% completion rate with a worse team around him than Justinswho hasa career 60% completion rate.....??

CW did not have a top 15 wr no topolineman nor did he have a top te......hisdefdidnt help him out a bit....

Jordan Addison was his go to in 22,but I have no idea about the oline.....

Anyways......thats what our offense is goona look basically like....
I'm worried about a 64% completion rate along with only 4 TD passes in 5 games, especially for a guy who plays a lot of heroball playing in a conference with some pretty weak pass defenses. He also had multiple 5* WRs along with Jerry Rice's son who is about to be drafted, along with a stud RB that averaged over 7 YPC with 9 TDs. The biggest issue is how USC played against Louisville in the bowl game when Caleb sat out. Miller Moss had a better game vs. a solid Louisville team than Caleb had against anyone all year, and after the game was over, the USC players were saying "we're a team now". That's an awful look for Caleb.

I'm worried about a 64% completion rate along with only 4 TD passes in 5 games, especially for a guy who plays a lot of heroball playing in a conference with some pretty weak pass defenses. He also had multiple 5* WRs along with Jerry Rice's son who is about to be drafted, along with a stud RB that averaged over 7 YPC with 9 TDs. The biggest issue is how USC played against Louisville in the bowl game when Caleb sat out. Miller Moss had a better game vs. a solid Louisville team than Caleb had against anyone all year, and after the game was over, the USC players were saying "we're a team now". That's an awful look for Caleb.

I dont care whos kid he is,last I seen BR was ranked 20th......exctedtogo 4thor 5thround........so apparently he is not a chip off the ol'block......

Lol at you wanna make completion percentage a point for Fields who has a lower % with a top 10 wr in Moore,a very good Kmet and better oline to boot.......

No wonder these guys wanna burn you at the stake Joan of Arc.........

I dont care whos kid he is,last I seen BR was ranked 20th......exctedtogo 4thor 5thround........so apparently he is not a chip off the ol'block......

Lol at you wanna make completion percentage a point for Fields who has a lower % with a top 10 wr in Moore,a very good Kmet and better oline to boot.......

Well comparing completion percentage between a college kid going up against defenses that will by and large not be filled with NFL talent to a pro QB going exclusively against NFL talent is not really reasonable. I figured you'd know that.

Well comparing completion percentage between a college kid going up against defenses that will by and large not be filled with NFL talent to a pro QB going exclusively against NFL talent is not really reasonable. I figured you'd know that.

SAme can be said about college offenses....

I figured you should know that.....

SAme can be said about college offenses....

I figured you should know that.....
Are you saying the pace of the game doesn't dramatically increase from college to pros, a point that countless players and coaches have pointed out for decades?

Hes been an emotional wreck since Justin Fields put that restraining order on him

Are you saying the pace of the game doesn't dramatically increase from college to pros, a point that countless players and coaches have pointed out for decades?

Yes it does change dramatically......

Buuuut

College are not playing the pros,its college kids playing college kids,pros play vs other pros.

Thats the difference.

Yes it does change dramatically......

Buuuut

College are not playing the pros,its college kids playing college kids,pros play vs other pros.

Thats the difference.
Obviously. Again, my point about him not playing great against good college defenses (don't forget the 4 TD/4 INT) as a cause for concern, especially when you're using the #1 pick on him, is valid. Perhaps even more concerning is when they played their bowl game against Louisville with the #21 scoring defense in the nation, Caleb's backup absolutely destroyed them, having a better game than any Caleb did all year. Additionally, hearing Caleb's former teammates saying "we're a team now" after the Louisville game is maybe the biggest concern of all.

I thought you said this shit show has gone on long enough. Why do you keep kicking yourself in the stones?!

Obviously. Again, my point about him not playing great against good college defenses (don't forget the 4 TD/4 INT) as a cause for concern, especially when you're using the #1 pick on him, is valid. Perhaps even more concerning is when they played their bowl game against Louisville with the #21 scoring defense in the nation, Caleb's backup absolutely destroyed them, having a better game than any Caleb did all year. Additionally, hearing Caleb's former teammates saying "we're a team now" after the Louisville game is maybe the biggest concern of all.
So we should just go with Penix or Bo Nix at #1 the way they lit up paper stats and such :noidea:

If only evaluating QBs was that easy

On the move soon?

So we should just go with Penix or Bo Nix at #1 the way they lit up paper stats and such :noidea:

JJ, and the Bears use their MI helmets full-time.

IMG_9692.jpeg

Definitely not saying that. I don't think there's anyone in this class that's a sure thing. I've said before, regardless of if they kept Fields or got another vet, I'd be trading back from #1 and getting a haul. They're ready to compete, not start over with a rookie that'll need a learning curve.