Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Justin Fields

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Kburjr,Nos annd Mofo put ketchup on potato salad

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So we should just go with Penix or Bo Nix at #1 the way they lit up paper stats and such :noidea:

If only evaluating QBs was that easy
Developing them is our biggest problem.

Definitely not saying that. I don't think there's anyone in this class that's a sure thing.
I'm just saying there's more to seeing if a QB will translate to the NFL then just looking ESPN box scores. Either way, there is never a sure then in the draft. Best you can do is find someone who has a decent floor while still having a high ceiling on what they can be and that is Caleb Williams

I've said before, regardless of if they kept Fields or got another vet, I'd be trading back from #1 and getting a haul. They're ready to compete, not start over with a rookie that'll need a learning curve.
I like Fields and don't think trading back is a bad idea but if there's a QB that is an upgrade over the next 5-10 years then you take him

I'm just saying there's more to seeing if a QB will translate to the NFL then just looking ESPN box scores. Either way, there is never a sure then in the draft. Best you can do is find someone who has a decent floor while still having a high ceiling on what they can be and that is Caleb Williams

I like Fields and don't think trading back is a bad idea but if there's a QB that is an upgrade over the next 5-10 years then you take him
I agree, there are more to games than just box scores, but it was a trend. He shredded the bottom feeders but looked so-so against the good teams. Again, my biggest red flag - aside from his size, I wouldn't be shocked if he measures in under 6'1" - is how his team reacted to playing with his backup over him. I can't remember ever seeing a team feel that way in the first game without their QB if that QB was actually truly elite. It lends itself to him playing a lot of heroball, and there's plenty of smoke out there about his character.
Then draft one who already have all the tools :noidea:
Do we have one this year? IMO I'd probably have Jayden Daniels or Drake Maye at the top, but neither of those two is a sure thing either.

Saw this today...

Justin Fields in potential game-winning drives...

30 for 62, 80 yards, 0 TDs, 6 INTs, 3 Fumbles.

I agree, there are more to games than just box scores, but it was a trend. He shredded the bottom feeders but looked so-so against the good teams. Again, my biggest red flag - aside from his size, I wouldn't be shocked if he measures in under 6'1" - is how his team reacted to playing with his backup over him. I can't remember ever seeing a team feel that way in the first game without their QB if that QB was actually truly elite. It lends itself to him playing a lot of heroball, and there's plenty of smoke out there about his character.
Idk, never met the guy. That's up to Poles to determine through interviews if Caleb character is a misfit

Do we have one this year? IMO I'd probably have Jayden Daniels or Drake Maye at the top, but neither of those two is a sure thing either.
Well Caleb Williams of course.

Arm talent: accuracy, tight window throws, power, quick release, accurate throws on the run good
Pocket presents: Pocket movement within the pocket, accurate throws within a dirty pocket
Mobility to extend plays when needed

:2cents:

Idk, never met the guy. That's up to Poles to determine through interviews if Caleb character is a misfit

Well Caleb Williams of course.

Arm talent: accuracy, tight window throws, power, quick release, accurate throws on the run good
Pocket presents: Pocket movement within the pocket, accurate throws within a dirty pocket
Mobility to extend plays when needed

:2cents:
Ok then

Lions back up for the win!

This should've shock anybody imo. His potential landing spots dried up very quickly. His days as a full time starter are probably over.