Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Justin Fields

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Kburjr,Nos annd Mofo put ketchup on potato salad

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
But he is the greatest QB that the NFL has ever seen. He is just like Patrick Mahomes, and its all the coaches fault or something

Maybe should have hung onto Fields before this was over.

Mike Judge GIF by Idiocracy

Care Bears.

Go ahead and keep trying to tear him down,but CDub will have possibly the best team ever that a rookie qb has came into.....and yet toaddanother piece to the puzzle at 9...... ....

Yuck it up now,pay for it later......

DaBears are back in business....

Go ahead and keep trying to tear him down,but CDub will have possibly the best team ever that a rookie qb has came into.....and yet toaddanother piece to the puzzle at 9...... ....

Yuck it up now,pay for it later......

DaBears are back in business....

If I’m the Bears I’m taking a good, long look at JJ.

If I’m the Bears I’m taking a good, long look at JJ.
I think they have looked at all options.....

Poles knows if he doesnt get this right within 2 seasons,its out the door....
Its probably the biggest decision he will make in the history of the Bears.....especially since he has gone all in to make sure a rookie qb succeeds.....
Now Im not 100% on drafting Caleb,but Im 100% with whoever is at qb.......

I think they have looked at all options.....

Poles knows if he doesnt get this right within 2 seasons,its out the door....
Its probably the biggest decision he will make in the history of the Bears.....especially since he has gone all in to make sure a rookie qb succeeds.....
Now Im not 100% on drafting Caleb,but Im 100% with whoever is at qb.......
Poles has done a remarkable job so far.

Just look at last year's draft. Out of 10 picks, 8 made significant contributions last year. Top 6 played most the season, with Wright making the All-Rookie team, and a good case to be made that Stevenson and Dexter should have made it as well.

Couple that with his FA moves, and I'd say he has excelled thus far.

Poles has done a remarkable job so far.

Just look at last year's draft. Out of 10 picks, 8 made significant contributions last year. Top 6 played most the season, with Wright making the All-Rookie team, and a good case to be made that Stevenson and Dexter should have made it as well.

Couple that with his FA moves, and I'd say he has excelled thus far.

He has done a very nice job.....Im liking what he is doing.
And next season we still have Carolinas 2nd round pick yet.....
The Sweat I give him an A on top of the draft picks.....

Im not digging giving up a 5th for a center......not sure that we are going to draft one.....he just may be our starter......he should have kept that pick imo,I think we could have addressed that at no.75 (being thats a huge need)or gotten one when roster cuts happen......

And the Fields trade.....??....thats some fucked up shit.
I have my beliefs on it,and it doesnt make Poles look good.
Im just not buying into he gave up JF for a 6th cause he is a nice kid and wanted to do him right.....what the hell did he ever do for us to get that warranty to where Poles turned down better offers than Pittsburghs......??
If thats true,he failed the Bears as being thats his number one commitment,not a player who never did anything for us.......

Its more of a no one wanted him........

He has done a very nice job.....Im liking what he is doing.
And next season we still have Carolinas 2nd round pick yet.....
The Sweat I give him an A on top of the draft picks.....

Im not digging giving up a 5th for a center......not sure that we are going to draft one.....he just may be our starter......he should have kept that pick imo,I think we could have addressed that at no.75 (being thats a huge need)or gotten one when roster cuts happen......

And the Fields trade.....??....thats some fucked up shit.
I have my beliefs on it,and it doesnt make Poles look good.
Im just not buying into he gave up JF for a 6th cause he is a nice kid and wanted to do him right.....what the hell did he ever do for us to get that warranty to where Poles turned down better offers than Pittsburghs......??
If thats true,he failed the Bears as being thats his number one commitment,not a player who never did anything for us.......

Its more of a no one wanted him........
NOBODY offered higher than a 4th for Fields, and I honestly doubt even that.

I don't read too much into media hype bullshit. Nobody really knows what went down. I have yet to hear any teams come forward and say they offered more, just speculation and Poles acting like the noble laureate. And while it might not have been the best idea to suggest that he gave Fields what he wanted, that also may just be a signal to the rest of the team, that they are valued and we'll get a fair shake from Poles. Make Chicago a preferred destination for FAs en sech.

The 5th rounder for the Center might be a bit desperate, but it's not like they don't have draft stock or capital to make up for it. 5th prolly too high, but I'll wait til after the Draft to truly judge that.

NOBODY offered higher than a 4th for Fields, and I honestly doubt even that.

I don't read too much into media hype bullshit. Nobody really knows what went down. I have yet to hear any teams come forward and say they offered more, just speculation and Poles acting like the noble laureate. And while it might not have been the best idea to suggest that he gave Fields what he wanted, that also may just be a signal to the rest of the team, that they are valued and we'll get a fair shake from Poles. Make Chicago a preferred destination for FAs en sech.

The 5th rounder for the Center might be a bit desperate, but it's not like they don't have draft stock or capital to make up for it. 5th prolly too high, but I'll wait til after the Draft to truly judge that.
I read where,this voming from Poles himself,his son was a huge JF with autographed game used jersey hanging in his room........make it into what you want to read out of that sratement.....

I never believe everything I hear from those beatwriters.....they all wanna be the first to break a story........
Like you,I wanna hear it from the teams that got turned down,not the writer of the story.....and how would she know who they were anyways if it was true.
I pick and choose what to believe.....even Ryan Clark on Get Up and Shannon Sharpe on First Take show both thought no way did Poles turn down better offers.....The NFL is a busness and and job 1 of a gm is to take care of the team first......If JF actually had a storied career with Chicago,I could see,but we know what he was.
This is what I think.....
Poles thouhht he was worth more(I actually thought a 3rd myself),Steelers came calling and the agreement to make both sides happy was,Poles could actually get a 4th if JF got the 51% reps.
This why its a conditional,rather than a 6th this year.....
NOt sure why team needy qbs would not of made that 6th round offer,other than Poles wanted too much and hung up on them.....

Jmt,but would really like to know myself.....

We basically traded Fields for a back up center that only played a few snaps.....

A starting qb for a back up center.......:headscratch:

We basically traded Fields for a back up center that only played a few snaps.....

A starting qb for a back up center.......:headscratch:
"Starter" is debatable, but I feel ya.

12 and 20 minutes and counting before the pick will be coming in.......

Most likely no surprises at this point......

No.9 has me in suspense...... but I believe Poles is gonna kill it!!!

@beardown07 whats your take on Poles drafting so far......??

I thought he killed it with the addition of Odunze.....just never heard of this Kiran kid,but hopefully hes a day 1 starter........
I think Poles is doing everything he can to get us an offense that can rival any teams off......
Poles did say he wanted to change the past........and so far he has.

Im on the hope of a deflineman coming up the last pick........