Best and worst concerts you've attended

Been to two Skynyrd concerts. The first was before they hit it real big. They were the lead in to Chicago. Now that was a contrast of music. Skynyrd blew the house up, Chicago seemed a little lame after that. Anyway Skynyrd was great. They came back as the lead right after Free Bird was out. Again, they were great.
Most memorable concert was Harry Chapin. His backups and band couldn't make it there, so I figured the show would be cancelled but he played. And I thought it was going to be a bust of a concert. Just him, his guitar, a stool and two mikes, one for him and one for his guitar. The man played for an hour and a half. It was fantastic!
RIP Harry. Thanks for the music and memories.

The worst was Crystal Gayle. She was the lead in to Waylon Jennings. Fucking terrible performance. She stood there as straight as the mike stand. Never moved. I'm not a country music fan, but I do like to listen to Waylon and she just happened to be there.

Went to 3 ZZ Top's concerts. They were great.
Elvis was good. He brought Carl Perkins with him and I do believe Carl was better!
If someone says Elvis is better than Carl Perkins, I no longer consider their music opinion to be valid.

Been to two Skynyrd concerts. The first was before they hit it real big. They were the lead in to Chicago. Now that was a contrast of music. Skynyrd blew the house up, Chicago seemed a little lame after that. Anyway Skynyrd was great. They came back as the lead right after Free Bird was out. Again, they were great.
Most memorable concert was Harry Chapin. His backups and band couldn't make it there, so I figured the show would be cancelled but he played. And I thought it was going to be a bust of a concert. Just him, his guitar, a stool and two mikes, one for him and one for his guitar. The man played for an hour and a half. It was fantastic!
RIP Harry. Thanks for the music and memories.

The worst was Crystal Gayle. She was the lead in to Waylon Jennings. Fucking terrible performance. She stood there as straight as the mike stand. Never moved. I'm not a country music fan, but I do like to listen to Waylon and she just happened to be there.

Went to 3 ZZ Top's concerts. They were great.
Elvis was good. He brought Carl Perkins with him and I do believe Carl was better!
Crystal Gale opened up for George Jones once when I was a kid. I think she’s an underrated songwriter, but she’s not a great concert to attend by any means. Her older sister, Loretta Lynn put on a good show though

I don’t remember girl school in all honesty
I may have not made it inside in time.
I don’t know myself if this was the best or the worst concert. 😎 Anaheim stadium had some unique concerts
Van Halen “parachuted “ in
Ok somebody parachuted but it wasn’t really them.

Summerfest 1978 Boston / Black Sabbath/ Van Halen / Sammy Hagar / Richie Lecea

I may be old but I saw some great bands
The Boston concert tickets were $7.50 to be in the grass $6.50 otherwise
Foreigner were $15.00 a total ripoff